6/27/2011

surfpunk
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Re: HIT THE MOTHER LOAD (KEMAH FLATS) 6/27/2011

Post by surfpunk »

jimithing wrote:such a shame... :( :roll: , when i get home from work at 7 this morn (well... after i hit my fly fishing hole for a bit, which turns it to about 9ish), im pouring a sip of my very last YUENGLING (!!!) for the dead homies, poor little guys :cry: . tech, whatever happens to you, let this be a good lesson on education while on the water. dont stop fishing but please know the rules and regs, as well as following them next time youre out. and if you could, for karmas sake, help to educate others (family, friends, etc) on the regs as well as the importance to them.
well said 8)
SaltH20Assassin

Post by SaltH20Assassin »

carsautotech wrote:You know I apolygised for doing that the fish were released apoun the picture was taken, I would think you
Guys would understand, it seems like a whole bunch of kids, here . You guys just need to enjoy fishing like I do. We are all grown men here and we all make mustakes, well God bless you all
If we all enjoyed fishing like you do? There'd be no Redfish left man! C'mon :x :x !!?? Come clean man, you're getting bashed here......just admit it........you ate the redfish didn't you? :horse: :horse: :horse:
Come clean and you may be able to post on here one day without ridicule.....you kept WAY too many and some that were WAY too small? I don't see you mouth to mouthing those baby reds back to life bro? Their day in the sun is over but there's still a chance for you to salvage whatever small microscopic shread of dignity you have left by fessing up man?
Cruisin_Cuda
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club
Location: Cypress, Tx- Earth JK Cruise, Urban Camo JK Cuda 14, Camo Hobie Outback

Post by Cruisin_Cuda »

SaltH20Assassin wrote:
carsautotech wrote:You know I apolygised for doing that the fish were released apoun the picture was taken, I would think you
Guys would understand, it seems like a whole bunch of kids, here . You guys just need to enjoy fishing like I do. We are all grown men here and we all make mustakes, well God bless you all
If we all enjoyed fishing like you do? There'd be no Redfish left man! C'mon :x :x !!?? Come clean man, you're getting bashed here......just admit it........you ate the redfish didn't you? :horse: :horse: :horse:
Come clean and you may be able to post on here one day without ridicule.....you kept WAY too many and some that were WAY too small? I don't see you mouth to mouthing those baby reds back to life bro? Their day in the sun is over but there's still a chance for you to salvage whatever small microscopic shread of dignity you have left by fessing up man?
weither you ate them or not you are beyond busted for posession exceeding the bag limit on redfish in the eyes of any texas or federal game warden (not just the internet GW's we have here on TKF). it would be tough to go about the size limit's but I'm sure with todays technology it could be done using the tail gate as a scale factor. The only thing left to do is learn from this and CPR (catch, photo, release) undersized fish immediately on the water and memorize the size and bag limits of the species in the bay. i actually got a laminated card about the size of a business card that goes right with my hunting/fishing license when i bought it. It wouldn't hurt to change your name either and don't put anything to do with cars in the handle name :wink:
alwaysinshorts

Post by alwaysinshorts »

This is todays version of a public hanging. The only difference is no one walked you to the hanging post you walked there all by yourself...lol
sssharker

Post by sssharker »

This thread has been keeping me amused with all the ripping carsautotech is getting. I'm sure by now he deleted TKF from his favorites.
ArmyYak

Post by ArmyYak »

Maybe he's learned something from us policing him up and he won't fall prey to his own mistakes again.
JMiller

Post by JMiller »

Renfish wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the limit for reds 3. So this guy kept more than the limit and undersized. Don't like to name call but I find it hard to believe that these fish were let go and alive. Why even put an undersized fish on your stringer? And, if you plan to cull, release one fish as you put another on. Just don't see the need to string undersized fish and put them through the trauma of dragging them back to the truck just to take a pic.
Well, the daily bag limit is 3, but I think the possession limit is twice the daily bag limit for reds. Plus, you can keep (1) oversized red (tag it) in addition to your daily bag limit. The report never indicated if he fished alone or with someone else.

I would suggest not culling fish from a stringer, I think it is illegal too.

Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong, I do not want to get anyone in trouble, lol.
bboren
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by bboren »

SaltH20Assassin wrote:
M T Stringer wrote:Image
LMAO!

One more time HOMER just for laughs……Ya'll have hurt his feelings he will never post again, just next time catch legal fish and if you are going to take a pic and say yuo released them at least put them on a stringer it is a little bit more believable. :lol: #3 pages of comments, you might have a hard time finding a fishing buddy :lol:
let's go
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by let's go »

Appears to possibly be a habit.

http://texaskayakfisherman.com/forum/vi ... 8&t=163002" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
surfpunk
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by surfpunk »

let's go wrote:Appears to possibly be a habit.

http://texaskayakfisherman.com/forum/vi ... 8&t=163002" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That is NOT a keeper red in that pic either. The size limits have been in place for quite a while now. As a "fisherman" how could you miss out on this common knowledge that everyone on this site knows. Again get the OUTDOOR ANNUAL that comes with your fishing liscense (if you have one) and study it carefully as regulations are clearly stated, and regs do change. As an outdoorsman you need to have respect for nature and respect for the law. These regulations are put in place to help out our coastal fishery, and so our children can have the oppotunity to land a few SLOT redfish in their time.

8)
smellyhands
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by smellyhands »

J Meadows...
He certainly knows the regulations. He simply and blatantly ignores them. He proved that when we called him out. If he didn't know, he would have surely said so. Instead, he removed the pic (ie evidence) and claimed they all swam off to fight another day.

That fool, and I mean that word literally, will surely never post again or will change his screen name. However, I hope he is foolish enough to post.
ArmyYak

Post by ArmyYak »

Well I think everyone should save these photos. One as an example of what not to do, and the other as a mugshot of who to check up on if you see him on the water.
Attachments
The original pic
The original pic
At least we know what he looks like
At least we know what he looks like
jaguarpaw

Post by jaguarpaw »

I know what to do when I see some one poaching call operation game thief.
http://www.ogttx.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
caldvn

Post by caldvn »

FlounderGuru84 wrote:
Renfish wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the limit for reds 3. So this guy kept more than the limit and undersized. Don't like to name call but I find it hard to believe that these fish were let go and alive. Why even put an undersized fish on your stringer? And, if you plan to cull, release one fish as you put another on. Just don't see the need to string undersized fish and put them through the trauma of dragging them back to the truck just to take a pic.
Well, the daily bag limit is 3, but I think the possession limit is twice the daily bag limit for reds. Plus, you can keep (1) oversized red (tag it) in addition to your daily bag limit. The report never indicated if he fished alone or with someone else.

I would suggest not culling fish from a stringer, I think it is illegal too.

Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong, I do not want to get anyone in trouble, lol.
I recall a big discussion on culling during flounder season on 2cool site, the gist was it was illegal. Though not likely that a game warden would catch you unless you pissed off one that he would watch you fishing all day.
M T Stringer
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by M T Stringer »

ArmyYak wrote:Well I think everyone should save these photos. One as an example of what not to do, and the other as a mugshot of who to check up on if you see him on the water.
...and a bright green kayak that frequents the Kemah flats should be noticeable...if he has the gall to keep fishing there.
jimithing

Post by jimithing »

Mini-x-man wrote:
SaltH20Assassin wrote:
weither you ate them or not you are beyond busted for posession exceeding the bag limit on redfish in the eyes of any texas or federal game warden (not just the internet GW's we have here on TKF). it would be tough to go about the size limit's but I'm sure with todays technology it could be done using the tail gate as a scale factor. The only thing left to do is learn from this and CPR (catch, photo, release) undersized fish immediately on the water and memorize the size and bag limits of the species in the bay. i actually got a laminated card about the size of a business card that goes right with my hunting/fishing license when i bought it. It wouldn't hurt to change your name either and don't put anything to do with cars in the handle name :wink:
mini x, after reading this i kinda wonder if HE even has a fishing license... :?:

this is pretty epic, at least in backlash, but wish it didnt have to come to this in the first place, this outta be a sticky titled "what happens when you dont know the regs... and lie about it"
Last edited by jimithing on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jimithing

Post by jimithing »

I think these are appropriate for this situation...
epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1216497697.jpg
epic%20fail.jpg
epic-fail.jpg
Farside

Post by Farside »

I think this is more appropriate...
Attachments
FISH_FAIL.jpg
=FISHINATOR=

Re: 6/27/2011

Post by =FISHINATOR= »

man i cant belive someone would keep reds that small i tought they were trout before i clicked on the picture and it doesnt look like they were jumping around to me.
jimithing

Post by jimithing »

adam17 wrote:man i cant belive someone would keep reds that small i tought they were trout before i clicked on the picture and it doesnt look like they were jumping around to me.
they were jumping on the inside when they found out they were getting their picture taken. but sadly the jumping stopped when they saw the rusty fillet knife being pulled out.
bullet.catcher

Post by bullet.catcher »

I'm so glad to see that there's a lot of honest fishermen on this site!!!

One law breaker down, now if we can just take care of the bad guys on the Seawolf pier. I've seen them pack their ice chests with tons of illegal fish and when you tell them they act like they can't speak English. Such a shame to deplete our precious resources. I'd love to have a front row seat when a Game warden does finally catch them.
Budlight592

Post by Budlight592 »

Here is mine! Is it big enough? 28" maybe this will help him out!
Here is my buddy's! Is it big enough? 33" maybe this will help him out!
jimithing

Post by jimithing »

Here is my buddy's! Is it big enough? 33" maybe this will help him out![/quote]

wheres the tag on that 33 "er hmmmmmmmm?
JBadge.jpg
jimithing

Post by jimithing »

as a matter of fact, to all you other whistle blowers on this forum, i hereby deputize you to help, defend and protect the defenseless wildlife of texas from these environmental rapists, these users and abusers, these fornicators of the system, these.. (sorry, long night at work)... heres your dang badges... wear 'em proud.
coffeedrinker.gif
JBadge.jpg
once a jr game warden, always a jr game warden.
Last edited by jimithing on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Budlight592

Post by Budlight592 »

Lol Both were released the bigger fish he was planning on keeping hence the string but after we talked about it we let it go along with the other in hopes of catching it again. My buddy and I have both been fishing since we were little kids and have always hated when people don't follow the rules. But it is a good point to bring up that you do need a tag for anything over 28".