TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

By gerald
bowgarguide wrote:MM
I think they should be pretty close. We paddle about the same so we should get a good ideal of the difference performance if there is any.
Ron

I will follow ya'll to see which one is faster....
By Crappieguy
Cuz, your boat looks like it's being built by Michael Angelo, but your saw horses looks like they went ten rounds with Mike Tyson. I guess it takes a REAL craftsman to build a good sawhorse. Want me to build you a couple?
By bowgarguide
Well I have been stomping cussing and throwing a fit because its been to cold for the epoxy to set right and so much pollen in the air that if you had wet epoxy outside it would look like a green wooly worm in about 15 min.
Got off my backside and built a boat tunnel untill I can get my shop built. the plastic catches more heat so the epoxy worked really well today.
I put the Northwind in the tunnel and gave her a coat of epoxy to seal everything and have the color so I can start matching and filling the holes for the stitches.

Epoxy sure brings out the colors.
Ron
By Iwannagofishin
Hold up there Speedy. I've been watching to see how you built your 3 panel decks. I'll be putting a similar deck on my River Ranger soon and wanted to know more about that process.

A few more details please?
By Dogpaddlin
Iwannagofishin wrote:Hold up there Speedy. I've been watching to see how you built your 3 panel decks. I'll be putting a similar deck on my River Ranger soon and wanted to know more about that process.

A few more details please?

If you notice, Ron himself is never in any of his build pictures. That is because he moves so fast the camera can't catch him!
Rockport 4/28-4/29

Can't help with your request but nice size specks […]

CC Bay- Earth day (4/22/17)

Good deal. From a up coast neighbor

Help choosing new kayak

http://www.texaskayakfisherman.com/fo[…]

First Kayak

http://www.texaskayakfisherman.com/fo[…]