Aloha

Big Kahuna
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Sight casting flounder potlicking Mt Stringer and Osochuck

Aloha

Post by Big Kahuna »

Hey what going on guys/gals. Just wondering if anybody is going to be out sat morning in AP. I know this area doesn't get to much play since the majority of us just take the long drive to the water. lol. So i am thinking about a quick trip sat morning before it gets too hot. Just wanted to throw out the invite and thread and see what happens. I know the bite has been great in the marsh by my house but i have been wanting to fish the clear waters of ap. So who's down to make a new friend. I throw arties but cool if you are the master baiter. Let me know if any one wants to tag along or meet up or even have any suggestions.

Kahuna

ps can meet at heb or stripes by six or later in the morning. would like to hit up B and R
Tombo

Re: Aloha

Post by Tombo »

Big Kahuna, you are killing me. I would like nothing better than to meet you, but with labor day weekend I bet you can.
If no takers, just go up 361 past the Fin n Feather RV park and take the right after the second bridge. There is a nice launch area and I bet there will be alot of other kayakers launching there. Just cross the channel and start paddling. Don't get too stuck on staying in one place. Look and listen for signs of Redfish. Water is high now so you won't see any backs. Watch out for boaters that have little experience running around.
Big Kahuna
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Big Kahuna »

Thanks Tombo, I have fished those flats as recently as three weeks ago til i turned my attention to the marsh. Good intel on the water being high. Do you know if the PB's run through there when the water is up? Anyway i am keepin an eye on the weather and if that holds i think i will still head out even if it's for a cameo.
Big Kahuna
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Big Kahuna »

Well i am still going even though tombo was mildly intrested. If anyone see's this post or my truck tomorrow am at the spot tombo suggested then holla. I will keep posting on here in hopes that the original chapter rises from the ashes and comes back to life aka phoenix style :D :D Be easy and i hope everyone is safe and catches some family time this weekend.

Mahalo
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

Right knee will not let me do much now. Got lots of repairs to do at the ortho doctor this month.