ORDER YOUR BTB FLAG NOW!!!!!!

SaltySouth

Re: ORDER YOUR BTB FLAG NOW!!!!!!

Post by SaltySouth »

I just talked with Penny and Im on the list for a 2'x3'!
Fish Tales
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Fish Tales »

ordered :D
jackh

Post by jackh »

badass lookin flag, i wouldn't use it enough to justify the money though.
Firefly49
Location: Montgomery/Conroe, Texas WS Commander 14, WS Tarpon 140, OT Loon 160T, SrchrM1824

Post by Firefly49 »

Update from Penny on the BTB Flags:

Texas Kayak Fisherman Flags
From: Penny Elam <penny@kronbergsflagsandflagpoles.com>View Contact
To: Lynne <georgie_010@yahoo.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Lynne,

Just thought I would let you know that as of today – we have (9) orders for the 2x3 and (5) orders for the 12x18”.

Thought maybe you could post something on the site…to maybe push some more orders in.

Let me know.

Penny W. Elam

KRONBERG'S FLAGS AND FLAGPOLES

BANNERSCAPES

7106 Mapleridge

Houston, TX 77081

713-661-9222 800-344-3524 fax 713-661-7022

http://www.kronbergsflagsandflagpoles.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

penny@bannerscapes.com
Firefly49
Location: Montgomery/Conroe, Texas WS Commander 14, WS Tarpon 140, OT Loon 160T, SrchrM1824

Post by Firefly49 »

This is a copy of a post repsonse on the BTB Forum about the flag orders:
Thanks for posting GoneYAKcrazy!! I'd also received an email from Penny this morning. Frankly, I'm surprised and disappointed that she has not received the minimum of 15 required on each size to go into production. I had seached previous TKF postings prior to originally contacting Penny and by taking a count of those who had already expressed an interest in obtaining one, I truly believed it would be a done deal........

Original link:
http://www.texaskayakfisherman.com/foru ... ----------" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Penny's email:

Hello,

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on the flag orders.
I did not get enough orders to meet a minimum quantity for me to go to production.

I can extend this order process for as long as you guys like.

Maybe you can put some emails out there or post on the website or something.

I really want to be able to provide you with your flags.

Let me know.

Penny W. Elam
KRONBERG'S FLAGS AND FLAGPOLES
BANNERSCAPES
7106 Mapleridge
Houston, TX 77081
713-661-9222 800-344-3524 fax 713-661-7022
http://www.kronbergsflagsandflagpoles.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
penny@bannerscapes.com
jessjamsal

Post by jessjamsal »

Just ordered a 12x18. 8)
goneYAKcrazy
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: cypress, tx / coles crossing 2011 Hobie Pro Angler, fully customized by gYc Boatwerkz

Post by goneYAKcrazy »

WTG Firefly for posting this up. Too bad I think you may have offended some people with BTB. I was under the impression that all the btb folks were apart of TKF as well. I've not been BTB but Mythman and Rod dawg, I can't wait to meet you guys on the beach for my first btb run. I'll have my flags too! For all the other "shallow water" folks, don't hate on the BTB because we're all apart of the same water. Maybe you guys should get a flag with a yak in a kiddie pool
:dance:
Firefly49

Post by Firefly49 »

I had no intention of offending anyone or putting my nose where it didn't belong....rather merely having too much time on my hands after becoming interested in the posts and wondering why, if there were a number of people wishing to obtain these, that no one approached the source (Penny @ Kronberg) in a business manner in order to overcome the problem. I regret having made an unsolicited and naive decision to do so and will go back to my corner and dye my hair a little blonder, :lol: :lol: :lol:

TKF is a an excellent educational site for the simple reason that it welcomes and encompasses ALL venues of kayaking .......... from recreational paddling to the seriously addicted freshwater/saltwater fishermen, boatbuilders, hunters, etc. The moderators and long-time regulars that devote their time and wisdom to making this site what it is, are to be commended. To each his own pleasure......... :)
MONSTER
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by MONSTER »

Just want to repost this to see if there are any new takers. We need a few more people/orders for Kronbergs to make our BTB flags (15 minimum). Post up.
Old Skool Hookers
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Old Skool Hookers »

just curious but can we tell an actual number of flags ordered. whats the count at for both flags.
thanks
josh
MONSTER
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by MONSTER »

I think it was posted somewhere, but I can't recall. Each was short by a fair amount. In case you didn't see it posted, I believe they are going to go ahead and make the flags and sell the extras when they can. Get in now before they are gone.
goneYAKcrazy
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: cypress, tx / coles crossing 2011 Hobie Pro Angler, fully customized by gYc Boatwerkz

Post by goneYAKcrazy »

I spoke with Penny yesterday. She informed me that she did not have enough orders but that she was going to go ahead and produce 25 of each size. I'm one of the first ones that ordered these so I'm good. I got one of each. She said they would be ready next week so if u ordered one. Be ready to take care of them. And if u want one be the first to call her and set that up. Penny was awesome enough to do this for us so we need to take care of her as well
MONSTER
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by MONSTER »

I already ordered a large one. How much do the smaller ones cost?
goneYAKcrazy
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by goneYAKcrazy »

MONSTER wrote:I already ordered a large one. How much do the smaller ones cost?

I believe the smaller ones are $25