TAMUK Wildlife Soceity Baffin Bay One Day Challenge

Coastal Country
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

TAMUK Wildlife Soceity Baffin Bay One Day Challenge

Post by Coastal Country »

The Wildlife Society will be hosting it's first annual Baffin Bay One Day Challenge. This tourney will be on Saturday March 6th. This tourney goes from Drum Point to Site 55. Headquarters and weigh in site will be at Site 55. We kick it off at 07:00 and we end this bad boy at 21:00 sharp!
We have many prizes for different divisions, Rules and prizes will be listed below. Registration is $10 per person, one person teams only! 15$ late entry at Site 55 Saturday from 06:30 to 09:00. Contacts for registration are also listed below. All proceeds go towards the Wildlife Society.

Prizes:
$50- Biggest stringer of 5 legal sized fish
$50- Biggest Red
$50- Biggest Black Drum
$50- Biggest Trout

Rules
-All fish must be within legal size
-Any oversize fish must have tag with it
-Tournament boundaries are from Drum Point to Site 55
-Each fish can only be used in one division (you can not have your biggest Red, Drum, and or Trout in your Biggest Stringer if you have it weighed in for another division and vice versa)
-No Powerboats - kayaks, wade and shore fishing only. But not excluding docks and piers
-Winners of the divisions will have a necropsy performed on the fish(es) of that division
-Early registration opens at the start of the Wildlife Society meeting at 19:30 this Wednesday February 17th and closes March -5th, registration fee of $10
-Late registration opens March 6th at 07:00, late fees add $5
-Biggest stringer can only contain five legal size trout, red fish, or black drum
-All fish will be measured for legal purposes
-Stay hydrated and have fun!
Contacts for registration and questions
-Jared McCulloch phone # 210-478-6519 email- jared.mcculloch@gmail.com
-Justin Rattan phone # 214-399-0187 email- jrattan70@hotmail.com
-Josh Pearson phone # 210-383-1891 email- joshpearson88@yahoo.com

Call one of the guys above before March 5th and you only pay $10 on march 6th. No call before to sign up and your paying $15.

Hope to see a bunch of TKF'ers out there Supporting the TAMUK Wildlife Society!!!
Big Kahuna
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Sight casting flounder potlicking Mt Stringer and Osochuck

Re: TAMUK Wildlife Soceity Baffin Bay One Day Challenge

Post by Big Kahuna »

Sorry if this sound dumb but is it lure only?
Coastal Country
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Re: TAMUK Wildlife Soceity Baffin Bay One Day Challenge

Post by Coastal Country »

Kahuna wrote:Sorry if this sound dumb but is it lure only?
No dumb :?: :?: :?: but not this is lure/bait, I had to pitch a fit about the orginal rules (NO KAYAKS) So I decided not to push my luck. I'm fishing for reds and trout with arties and have a small bag of fresh shrimp for drum, I'll Diversify for a good cause 8) 8) 8)