KBF Site Down?

PlasticPirogue

KBF Site Down?

Post by PlasticPirogue »

Anybody else having trouble getting on KBF, NOT new registers, but just pulling up the site. I can't get there from my favorites list, and I even tried to Google it and link in from there, but I get an error message. Anyone else having this issue?
double dip
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Re: KBF Site Down?

Post by double dip »

Talked to Chad. The Hosting Company got a virus and the whole system is down. They hope to be up by this afternoon.
PlasticPirogue

Post by PlasticPirogue »

Thanks, I really didn't want to throw this laptop out the window...glad to know it's not just my system. I appreciate the help.
Knot Right

Post by Knot Right »

We found out about it Friday and the company took the site down as a precaution. They have gone through all the diagnostics, etc. and the "should" be back up tonight! The Challenges are all still in effect and there is no identifier change for any Challenge from last month!! Thanks for everyone's patience and hopefully we will be back up very soon.
Chad
w2n

Post by w2n »

Knot Right wrote:The Challenges are all still in effect and there is no identifier change for any Challenge from last month!! Thanks for everyone's patience and hopefully we will be back up very soon.
Chad
thats what i was wondering about. hope its up soon. thanks chad.