Check out my new Yak

GRR

Check out my new Yak

Post by GRR »

Thank you HOT Kayaks for your assistance in the purchase of this yak. You guys ROCK.
Attachments
FH03.jpg
FH03.jpg (44.34 KiB) Viewed 596 times
FH02.jpg
FH02.jpg (44.86 KiB) Viewed 596 times
FH01.jpg
FH01.jpg (42.15 KiB) Viewed 596 times
Diesel57

Re: Check out my new Yak

Post by Diesel57 »

Thats awesome that will be easy to stand in man thats cool how it splits out like that in the back.
ditch_fishcatcher
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by ditch_fishcatcher »

Guess I haven't been around kayak fishing in a while. Care to explain what I am looking at??
GRR

Post by GRR »

ditch_fishcatcher wrote:Guess I haven't been around kayak fishing in a while. Care to explain what I am looking at??

Check out the link it will explain in better detail.

http://www.freedomhawkkayaks.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Motley
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Motley »

How does it paddle?... Looks kinda cool! :mrgreen:
GRR

Post by GRR »

Motley wrote:How does it paddle?... Looks kinda cool! :mrgreen:
Ok here is a review on my yak. Let me tell you that the tracking is not the greatest and the weight is not that great. But as for everything else it is great. The stability is awesome. I can stand move around cast etc and not feel like I am going to fall over. If you turtle in this yak with the rear extended out for stability your drunk. If you ever have the opportunity to try one out DO IT. Like I said the weight is really the only down side to the whole thing. If you are tracking too much to one side just kick out the rear on the opposite side a little and it will straighten out (WORKS LIKE A LARGE RUDDER). I can say over all I am very happy with the yak and would recommend this to others interested in having a yak you can stand on and move around in with ease. The manufacturer put some thought into this product and did in my opinion a very good job.

Guy Rudsell