Baffin Bay 03/06 PB

SAPDBLUE

Baffin Bay 03/06 PB

Post by SAPDBLUE »

decided to take a trip to corpus to visit the FAM and do a lil pre fish for an up coming tournament in Baffin...heard winds would b bad, but if i get there early enuff i would only have to deal with the wind at my back on the trip back...pops drove n from San Antone at 4 n the morn...picked up Jesse (5moremin.) at HEB n C.C. and met pops at the Cos Way baitstand...headed to Bird Island and the whole early thing didn't really happen, got on water at 8 or so...drifted a reef close to Baffin several times and picked up a total of 14 fish between 3 of us...my pops hooks a fish and line started peeling...REDFISH RIGHT ...negative beautiful solid 28 in Speck that went 10lbs on the BOGA...FAT GIRL...the day was a blast, even with 35 mph winds...Jesse is another great person I've met and is a pleasure to fish with...I owed him this trip for helping me out 1 day and I hadn't even met the guy...enjoyed your company
5moreminutes = 5 specks lgest 23in. 1 drum
Me = 6 specks between 16 and 18in
Pops = 2 specks n 1 red
MOGAN
hammerdawg

Post by hammerdawg »

Sweet pics, I believe you owe me one too for helping you out with something in the future. :lol: Nice report by the way.