Power back on at shop and photo

CM
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Power back on at shop and photo

Post by CM »

well, I am only going to post 1 photo, its too hard to do this, here is my road going to my house. there is a house in the middle of the road behind where the photo is. It looks like my house at the end is good,but its just shell, inside looks like the road. Been out there for 32 years and went through all of them, I guess Ike was just too much.

I am going to have to find a place to live until I can rebuild so I will probably not be on this computer. Thanks for all your prayers, I love you guys and will check back in soon.

Oh, I was on channel 11 when they first let people back in, I followed the Sherrif in for Search & rescue

Mrs Backlasher
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Mrs Backlasher »

Connie Mack,

I thank God that you and your family are alive.
I'm so glad y'all evacuated. It always could have been worse.
I'm grateful for the warning systems we have in place today
that have spared so many lives.

Mrs. B
H-D
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by H-D »

Sorry to hear what you're going through.
Good luck on your rebuild.
CANADA

Post by CANADA »

I am so sorry for the loss of your home..it must be devistating..if you need a place to stay for a few days pm me..I have a b&b and a few rooms..

Canada
spiny norman
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by spiny norman »

Our prayers are with you CM. :(
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

CM, be very careful out there. Capt. Wright posted that most injuries were after the storm hit in Florida. Have you seen Kaylin's home, Msaddicted? They were out of town when the storm hit.
Harold Ray
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Harold Ray »

CM,

How is your business? You had a lot invested there, too, time, money and love.

Ray
Flyfisher
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by Flyfisher »

Our prayers are with you and your family CM. I haven't returned to my house yet but my son said the place looked like a war zone. Take care.

Ray
GRR

Post by GRR »

I know that there are no words that can be said to make things better. Just keep the faith and remember that you have people that care. I do not know any of you guys one on one but Any one that can take this kind of devistation and still have the will to go on I take my hat off to you and the others. God bless and be thankful you still have your health....

Guy
bexars

Post by bexars »

Happy to hear that you are alright. If there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know.
Perry
Kokomo Kayak
Vasca
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Vasca »

Keep Faith & all will be alright. GodBless

H. Garza
june bug

Post by june bug »

My prayers will be with you Connie. Keep God first and stay strong. This was one of the many road blocks we have all encountered. It may seem bad, but good will follow. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Jared
REDline
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by REDline »

CM, my prayers are with you and your family...And you know you have a family here for you as well :)
picaroon
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by picaroon »

In 1978, more or less there was an epic flood in Friendswood.........A very good friend of mine had 6' of water in his house. A group of us got together and had a "work party" at his house. We hauled trash away, pressure washed everything we could. We took garbage bags of clothing back to our homes and the wifes cleaned what they could and sent the rest to cleaners. We put fans and dehumidfiers in the house and more or less got him a long way down the track towards getting things back together. We need some leadership from that area. I will help ..................
CM
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by CM »

Thank you all for your LOVE, spent most all day yesterday getting a place to live, found an awesome apartment in Dickinson.

Had to put the boat in the water yesterday to recover all the closes that I could, what a mess, but they will clean up.

You have no idea how grateful I am go hear from real friends all over the country. Jax Fishing in Jacksonville Florida has poured out their LOVE with lots of phone calls.

The wife and girls are still in Temple as they can not come home until lights come on in Texas City. so another day of rounding up things. again I appreciate all your love and I am also praying for all of you that were effected. God is still a good God regardless

Also, lost my brand new PROWLER 13 WHEAT COLOR W/RUDDER, if anyone finds this, It has my CFS sticker on the rudder. thanks
Walker
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Anegada (Caribbean - N18°44.683' W64°24.133') and Clear Lake City (Houston area)

Post by Walker »

Holy cow, Connie Mack!

I did not know that you were back yet. Call if you need anything.
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

The biggest problem may be logistics. How can anything be shipped to you with all that happened?
I got a stack of XL T shirts I can send, but how?
CM
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by CM »

Thanks Tom, hold on to the stuff for now, UPS is delivering, but I am not at the shop during the day. My heart if full of gratitude, thanks.