Flounder

EZ-E
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by EZ-E »

here is some info from the Flounder Pounder guys website.

http://www.flounderpounder.net/structure%205.htm
sherwood

Post by sherwood »

What's helped me LAND more flounder is this - when wading, and you have the flounder about one rod's length in front of you .. if you can't net the fish yet, then use the rod and guide the fish around you in circles. Try to keep the fish in a horizontal position as much as you can. My personal experience is once you start to pull the fish up (and the fish is vertical), then chances are greater it's going to shake free.

One of my most successful rigs is a tandem rig - one with a white swimming gulp, and the other with a finger mullet (dead or alive). Since you're slowly dragging the rig anyways, I haven't experienced an advantage with live finger mullet over dead. With this rig, the flounder will hit the mullet most of the time, but have also caught many on the gulp.
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

Eazy E introduced me to the FP Guys last year.. We spent a couple hours hanging out with them as they worked on some jig heads... Great guys and a wealth of Flounder Knowledge... I learned more in that afternoon than I did the entire year previous...
The FP bros. are a couple of stand up guys !