Please pray for us...

Roofish
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Post by Roofish »

GRR wrote:Bump.... I know that alot of people have seen this and I just feel that I would want some one doing this for me. That is keeping the post going and not letting it slip to the bottom of the list. The more faith and prayers that are sent to this little man and his family the better. I do not personaly know but probably 1 or 2 people on TKF but from the Posts I have seen here I know that the Yak comunity is like a second family and it is a tight one. Lets all show our support for the Little Man and his Family. Just post "Done" once you read this.
I'm all over it, I only wish I could fight this Little Man's battle for him, God Bless Him
Boiler

Post by Boiler »

Father God, you know the situation and you know the need. Bring peace to the family and we humbly ask you to order every organ and tissue to perform as you designed it to, in Jesus' name, Amen.
OVERRUN

Post by OVERRUN »

Just posting to let you know that I've been praying for your son since I read this post last night. God does miracles.
coy-yak

Post by coy-yak »

lord bless this family and let their son come out of this so he can live a long life and serve you, in jesus name we pray. for you and your family
A&A

Post by A&A »

Larry, I had a friend who suffered a brain hemmorage 2 months ago and was not given any hope at all. The doc said her frontal lobe would be severely damaged. The paramedics who picked her up, the nurses and her doctors - no one expected her to make it. Well, God had other ideas and she is back to her old self! Not just barley either - she is all the way back! Praise God! Her main doc was very professional, but the nurses said he was jumping up and down when he heard her talk and answer all questions coherently after her surgery! They said she was the talk of the hospital! We will be in prayer for your son and family! Our God is an awesome God!
theguttie

Post by theguttie »

You and your family is in our mind in in our prayers.
diaz

prayers

Post by diaz »

still keeping you in our prayers and your family, keep us posted
Mikeflies

Post by Mikeflies »

Done.
My God watch over your son in his time of need & healing & bring comfort to you and your family with the understanding that it is he who can do all things.
In the Lords name we Pray....Amen.

Mikeflies
volyak

Post by volyak »

Your son is in my prayers.
peterpan
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by peterpan »

He and the family will be in our prayers.
TheOldCoach

Son

Post by TheOldCoach »

Our prayers to the family and all children in the hospital.

The Old Coach
BullyARed
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by BullyARed »

GRR wrote:Bump.... I know that alot of people have seen this and I just feel that I would want some one doing this for me. That is keeping the post going and not letting it slip to the bottom of the list. The more faith and prayers that are sent to this little man and his family the better. I do not personaly know but probably 1 or 2 people on TKF but from the Posts I have seen here I know that the Yak comunity is like a second family and it is a tight one. Lets all show our support for the Little Man and his Family. Just post "Done" once you read this.
Great suggestion GRR. Just wonder if the moderator can make it stick to the top. TKF is great, to me a family of compassion. It's a very tough time for Larry's family. As always, believe in Jesus Christ, He is our Savior. the young one will recover.
flatrat

Post by flatrat »

Please do not hesitate to check out Ronald McDonald House. it is not just for families not from here. It is close to the hospital, they even have rooms available in a couple of the hospitals down in the medical center, including Texas Childrens. It gives a close place to rest, eat, try to relax and the support of others going through the same types of things. My wife, Jamie, volunteers there and they have a wonderful program going.
Sharkn' Larry
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Sharkn' Larry »

All the support is awesome. As of yesterday afternoon we made the tough choice of removing the machines and letting him go home to GOD. This was the toughest choice I have ever made. I can hardly type for the tears. This web site is like a extended family and I love you all and thank you for the support. Tyak sent me a message and wanted to help. I told him when the time is right a b-b-q or a fishing trip or both would be great. When funeral plans are made I will try to let everyone know.

God Bless and Thank you all

Larry, Sandra and our beloved son Seth

Mommy and Daddy Love you baby boy
taksfree

Post by taksfree »

Our prayers are with you and your wife in your time of loss. I cant even imagine what this loss feels like, but I can pray for a peace and comfort to surround you. I know this board with lift up many prayers to heaven on your behalf. May God cover you with his love.
Mrs Backlasher
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Mrs Backlasher »

Sharkn' Larry wrote:All the support is awesome. As of yesterday afternoon we made the tough choice of removing the machines and letting him go home to GOD. This was the toughest choice I have ever made. I can hardly type for the tears. This web site is like a extended family and I love you all and thank you for the support. Tyak sent me a message and wanted to help. I told him when the time is right a b-b-q or a fishing trip or both would be great. When funeral plans are made I will try to let everyone know.

God Bless and Thank you all

Larry, Sandra and our beloved son Seth

Mommy and Daddy Love you baby boy
Larry and Family,

This news makes me feel like I've been kicked in the stomach, and I can only imagine how difficult this is for your family. I'm so sorry for your loss, and as a grandmother I'm putting a lot of memories of my children and grandchildren into those words. So I know that your loss is huge.

Please keep us informed of the funeral plans for Seth, and how you and your family are doing.

Heavenly Father,

Please be with Seth's family. Wrap your loving arms around them and speak tender, comforting words to them. Remind them that even though we don't always understand your plan, you do have a plan.

Let friends and neighbors reach out to them during this time to give assistance with the many tasks ahead. Let all eyes be turned to your son Jesus. He knows our pain and he is able to identify with us in it. May the grace of our Lord Jesus keep our hearts, and minds, and souls in his presence during this time of mourning.

In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
GRR

Post by GRR »

Larry and Sandra

My heart goes out to you and your family. I am speachless at this time.
God bless both of you and Little Seth.

Guy :cry: :cry: :cry:
Carver
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Carver »

My heart and thoughts are truly with your family.

There are many of us from "your extended family" here that have felt the pain, but no amount of words can express how our hearts hurt with you and hope for your peace.

May your hearts soon find joy and peace again even through the tears.

Let us know if there is anything...
Vasca
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Vasca »

My deepest condolences to this Family during thier time of need.

H. Garza
Shiff-Man

Post by Shiff-Man »

God hears us, I will ask that the family at St Thomas in Callalen pray for your family tonight at 7pm Mass. Keep your chin up. God listens.
Renfish
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Renfish »

I am so, so sorry to hear this. I cannot imagine how hard that must have been. We had to make the decision not long ago to take my father off of life support. It was good to be with him and hold his hand as he let go but it was also the hardest thing that I have ever done.

My prayers are with you and your family. May your love and strength get you through.
Reelworld
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Reelworld »

I'm so sorry for your loss. :cry:
Fish or Die Tryin

Post by Fish or Die Tryin »

NO parent should ever have to bury thier child, I am so sorry for your loss. Like many others, I too don't quiet know what to say.
As difficult as it may be, keep peace and faith in your heart. While the days seem so very dark, know that they will brighten and joy will return to your heart, but you have to let it. While morning the loss remember to celebrate his life. Rest-assured in the knowledge that his work here is done and god has other plans for him.

Ron
Late4lake

hou

Post by Late4lake »

I'm very sorry for your loss.
Jason21

Post by Jason21 »

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family larry. I almost dont know what to say....... I will keep you in my prayers. GOD BLESS