chocolate bayou dec. 28

Jazz Jr.

chocolate bayou dec. 28

Post by Jazz Jr. »

Fished choc. bayou on thursday with one of my close friends who had never been fishing. Fished every depth with every artificial known to man and drifted a mile and a half of shoreline with only one red to show for it. Perfect little guy at 22 inches. It was a fun day though. Taught someone how to fish out of a kayak with artificials pretty well. My friend called fishing with aritificials an "art form" which i must agree to. Good luck to everyone goin fishing this weekend. Hopefully ill see you on the water.
DelSol
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by DelSol »

One fish is better than none.
I was at my parents house the other day (they live on choco bayou) and the water looked real muddy/dirty. I threw a gulp and some dead shrimp and did not even get a bump. I might try choco bay next week.
Pogo
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Re: chocolate bayou dec. 28

Post by Pogo »

Jazz Jr. wrote:...fishing with aritificials an "art form"...

Yeah, I like that too... thanks for the post. :D

I particularly love a good quickie, where you snag supper with zero outlay... just hit the water with what's in the truck, and come back with a nice fat fresh fish or two. It's FREE, and you eat like a king!

Helps to have a short memory. Never mind the license and several hundred buck's worth of tackle. Perhaps thousands if you count the yak. But it feels kinda free. :lol:
Cyber Yak
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: chocolate bayou dec. 28

Post by Cyber Yak »

Pogo wrote:
Jazz Jr. wrote:...fishing with aritificials an "art form"...

Yeah, I like that too... thanks for the post. :D

I particularly love a good quickie, where you snag supper with zero outlay... just hit the water with what's in the truck, and come back with a nice fat fresh fish or two. It's FREE, and you eat like a king!

Helps to have a short memory. Never mind the license and several hundred buck's worth of tackle. Perhaps thousands if you count the yak. But it feels kinda free. :lol:

Pogo,

You can say that again . . . :lol:

:D :D :D