Keep me out of Prison (a motor boat)

rmarkham

Keep me out of Prison (a motor boat)

Post by rmarkham »

Had the "pleasure" of launching my inlaws boad on Friday. Alway fun to be able to socialize and take my 10 year old daughter out. Other than that, what a train wreck. Absolutly beautiful day but just couldn't get anything right. We jacked around for a couple hours fighting locations and the anchor. At the end, my 16 year old son, my yak buddy, looks at me and said "dad, I've got my boat". Knowing that sometimes we "take one for the team" we got up Sat morning only to find a howling Aransas Pass wind. We wade fished a while and called it at a day (as the front came through). He had to rat reads while his father didn't even get a bite.

We are heading back on Tuesday weather permitting (and it's suppose to). Can't tell you how thankful I am we made the Yak decision two years ago. Nothing matches the mobility, independence, and freedom afforded the kayaker.
:oops:
Signed,
Take your motor boat and sink it. :lol:
TrailShoe

Motor Boat

Post by TrailShoe »

Amen brother. Nothing quite like throwing yak and poles in truck and heading for water.
REDline
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Re: Keep me out of Prison (a motor boat)

Post by REDline »

rmarkham wrote:Take your motor boat and sink it.

sounds like a good yak t-shirt :P
long shot

Re: Keep me out of Prison (a motor boat)

Post by long shot »

rmarkham wrote:Take your motor boat and sink it. :lol:

I know the feeling, After having my boat re-wired ($1000) and the water siphoned from my gas tank thanks to Ethanol ($600) I was able to fish out of it twice this summer. If it werent for the yaks I would have gone crazy. I think Im about to sell the boat and just stick to plastic. I catch more fish out of them anyway...

I second the T-shirt idea!!! :D
NaplesJohn
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by NaplesJohn »

Awfully nice, not a lot of work pre or post fishing trip, no boat payment, no insurance and only got to buy gas for your yak hauling vehicle of choice. YAKS RULE
TrailShoe

Crude attempt

Post by TrailShoe »

Start of a T-Shirt?

hookset4

Post by hookset4 »

I like it TrailShoe.

-hook