Sent My Lil Brother Home Cryin

Wetneck

Sent My Lil Brother Home Cryin

Post by Wetneck »

My little brother who is 26 now and 6'1" isn't so little anymore. He's 13 years younger than me and grew up fishin alot more than I did. He used to fish semi-pro bass tournements and is at home in the water. He always catches fish and almost always more than anyone. We used to joke that if he found a mudd puddle he could find a fish in it. Well not everytime. God gave me a little justice yesterday. Me and bro used to fish all the time together when he worked for me but he started doing turbine repair at the plants and we havn't got to fish together for about 6 months. Anyway we launched at TIKI and fished the S. Bank Friday. We cruised around to N.Deer to keep out of the wind. It was a pretty day and the wind wasn't that bad. My Brother started out with a quick trout about 18" that jumped out of his hand and back to freedom. I enjoyed that:) After his hookup my luck changed and I ended up with 5 keeper trout from 16" to 18" , 2 flounder, and a nice black drum. I also caught 4 or 5 reds up to 18" no slots and no Texas Slam but close, Oh so close. My brother ended up with, well the memory of his little trout that got away and even more weird was he didn't catch a single thing NOTHING. He finally left me at N.Deer Island and paddled back to the marina. I kept fishin. Gopt off the water about 7pm. What a great day. I hope it never happens again like this but I'm glad it happened once:) Sorry No Pics Wife has the camera.
Mythman
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club
Location: Cypress.......watching the weather to go BTB fishing!

Post by Mythman »

There are about 5 clichés that come to mind, but I will just say congratulation on a good fishing trip.