I bought a new Werner paddle and tried to use it to knock off a crab stuck to my lure!

MontleyYak

I bought a new Werner paddle and tried to use it to knock off a crab stuck to my lure!

Post by MontleyYak »

I went fishing this past Sunday hoping to by pass the 4th of July crowd. I was successful at avoiding the crowd but they certainly left their foot prints. I saw several beer cans and tackle lines near by the launch site... a little disappointing! The weather was perfect in West Bay. The wind was under 10 mph. Water level was low but not low enough to catch them tailing. The baits were everywhere with occasional predator fish chasing them. I was lucky enough to catch a trout and several other juveniles on the plastic lure. I did buy a pound dead shrimp for the first time however I'll never do that again. They smelled so bad even with all the ice!! As usual, I made a video. Hope you guys enjoy it!

https://youtu.be/x0RcrPhd9bA
New paddle.jpg
Crusader

Re: I bought a new Werner paddle and tried to use it to knock off a crab stuck to my lure!

Post by Crusader »

You can grab them by the first segment of their last leg (one they use to swim) -- he wouldn't be able to reach you. :)