Brown & Root

JMS

Brown & Root

Post by JMS »

Fished B&R today slow going at first but around 1030 started picking up Trout probably had a legal limit and lot more smaller fish....Biggest fish was only 17 inches. Mostly Fished the edge of the flat dropping to about 4 feet in stained water. Fished up on the flat looking for Reds but couldn’t find any. Used Softdine and TSL most of the day......Will try somewhere else tomorrow to look for bigger fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Castblastkick

Re: Brown & Root

Post by Castblastkick »

Thanks for the report! Good luck tm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Castblastkick

Post by Castblastkick »

Thanks for the report! Good luck tm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ron Mc
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by Ron Mc »

good luck tomorrow
shoffer
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by shoffer »

That TSL did well for me yesterday. I ran into some spooky schools of reds is super skinny water. They would not sniff my topwater or my Down South, but I hooked up with two slots on the TSL Bone Diamond. One of the redfish had so much shrimp and three mullet in its belly that I cannot imagine it could have fit anything else in there, but the TSL was apparently too good to pass up. I was able to get a picture of the red, whom I nicknamed Mr. Creosote:
Capture.JPG
Tobin - you done good, son.
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

I was in my Bluesky 360. Paddled to the islands and drifted back. Saw some reds between the islands but real spooky. Saw couple reds on the flat, managed to drift up one lower slot red swimming away from me and fool it.
My trip was a classic case of fishing for redfish and not fishing for what was biting.
Great day to be on the water.
JMS

Post by JMS »

Tombo wrote:I was in my Bluesky 360. Paddled to the islands and drifted back. Saw some reds between the islands but real spooky. Saw couple reds on the flat, managed to drift up one lower slot red swimming away from me and fool it.
My trip was a classic case of fishing for redfish and not fishing for what was biting.
Tomboy I think I saw you I was in the red, white & Blue Jackson Cuda you pulled up right as I launched

JMS

Post by JMS »

JMS wrote:
Tombo wrote:I was in my Bluesky 360. Paddled to the islands and drifted back. Saw some reds between the islands but real spooky. Saw couple reds on the flat, managed to drift up one lower slot red swimming away from me and fool it.
Tomboy I think I saw you I was in the red, white & Blue Jackson Cuda you pulled up right as I launched

Forgot to ask How do you like the blue sky?

Tombo

Post by Tombo »

My back and hips loved it. Has a propeller , it does not like grass. I recognize your hat from your post.
Chubs

Post by Chubs »

shoffer wrote:That TSL did well for me yesterday. I ran into some spooky schools of reds is super skinny water. They would not sniff my topwater or my Down South, but I hooked up with two slots on the TSL Bone Diamond. One of the redfish had so much shrimp and three mullet in its belly that I cannot imagine it could have fit anything else in there, but the TSL was apparently too good to pass up.
Curious on why the TSL didn't spook them.
Do you think it was the increased cast distance so you were able to stay further away for a cast, or the softer splash from the lighter weight?