Another really solid trout on TSL

TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Another really solid trout on TSL

Post by TroutSupport.com »

Found this posted on another board and thought I'd share.

TBudd wrote "Fished PM this past weekend in search of that elusive oversize trout. Conditions were windy 15-25 mph after mid morning with alot of grass floating in most areas. Decided to try the weedless TSL bait (pink hologram) from trout support. This bait has alot of action and works great as a weedless option. Caught 7 reds from 9" upto 27" and several trout with the biggest trout tipping the scale at 27" and 7lbs. Took some pics and sent her on her way!!!"
Attachments
27 inch trout on TSL pink.jpg
YakRunabout

Re: Another really solid trout on TSL

Post by YakRunabout »

Nice trout, Tobin - congrats on developing a productive lure!!

I will have to try those some time - where can I get them?

Ha, ha - just kidding - have some from their first offering.
I have not caught too much on mine yet, but will work them a bit harder in the near future to see if I can add a big girl pic to your wall of success!!
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

:clap: I was using one the other day early morning in the grass flats in West Bay and had three strikes but couldn't get them to dedicate. These lures work well and are trout seekers!
shoffer
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by shoffer »

I was with KB that day and had mine tied on, too. For floating grass and weedless presentations, they cannot be beat. They are fun to throw into the wind, too. It reminds me of watching a well struck tee shot leave my driver.
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Good job guys, they're doing really well on trout, but honestly redfish love the things. Should almost be called the RedfishSupport Lure LOL.
JMS

Post by JMS »

Fished Brown and Root Friday water was high and I was throwing a spook and getting little pops but no takers, switched to Bone TS Lure and Boom two Reds just under slot on two casts. Few minutes later a solid slot red....First time using lure was impressed how you can twitch it and long at moderate retrieve or let float down among grass....casts a mile and truly weedless lure. Haven’t really thrown at Trout yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jgg696

Post by jgg696 »

TroutSupport.com wrote:Found this posted on another board and thought I'd share.

TBudd wrote "Fished PM this past weekend in search of that elusive oversize trout. Conditions were windy 15-25 mph after mid morning with alot of grass floating in most areas. Decided to try the weedless TSL bait (pink hologram) from trout support. This bait has alot of action and works great as a weedless option. Caught 7 reds from 9" upto 27" and several trout with the biggest trout tipping the scale at 27" and 7lbs. Took some pics and sent her on her way!!!"

Where can I get TSL's?? I know you posted this before , but I can't find it.
TitosNTrout

Post by TitosNTrout »

https://troutsupport.com/product/trout-support-lure/

If you look towards the bottom it has retailers! I’m giving em a go tomorrow in west bay
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Yep, they are on the site. Keep scrolling down until you see the list.. there is a little glitch on the site. Having a new site built.
Current List Below
Bay City - Salt Swag
Corpus Christi - Fishermans Place
Harlingen - Hook Line and Sinker
Katy - Anglers Anonymous
Matagorda - Matagorda Outfitters
Rockport - Tackle Town
San Antonio - Matts Reel Repair
Sargent - EMB East Matagorda Bay Saltwater Gear

SlickWater Tackle is getting an oder in sometime this week. They are in Clute (Formerly Roscoes)