Several More on...

TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Several More on...

Post by TroutSupport.com »

These are all post that are from other boards. Just customers using the lure, several there first time out. They are coming in from the Galveston Surf all the way to Baffin

Johny Riley Fishing Matty
"On the second cast, after the first twitch, it disappeared in a big splash of white water. I thought it was a big red the way it was fighting, but when I drug it up on the bank it was a big trout. I didn't get a length or weight, but trust me it was big. I got my wife to get a couple pics for me, then set her free. I made a couple more casts after that, but the mosquito's got to bad so we left. Now that I know what to do with it, I'm sure I'll be fishing the TSL more often. Sorry about the blurred pic, but there are some things I prefer to keep secret."

This following isn't the biggest fish in the world but Mav is trying to switch from using live bait and he's learning to become an angler. TxMav is fishing the Aransas area...
"Caught my first keeper trout on artificial Saturday. 21” on stinky pink TSL. I’ve caught plenty others on live bait. I know it’s not that big of a deal but it is to me. Been working on transitioning from live bait to artificial for a while now. Using what I’ve learned from the trout support videos and the lures, I was able to spot the signs. Then, after throwing everything but the kitchen sink(croaker, dead shrimp, spoon and various TSL colors), the pink was the ticket. Lydia Ann shoreline in about 4’-5’. We were up shallow looking for reds. "

I'm sure there will be more as we roll along. I am really just passing along what actual customer successes are.
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: Several More on...

Post by kickingback »

:clap: