TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

By Slayer21
Bite has been on fire lately. Buzz baits soaked in gulp juice has been the ticket. Had to protect my top secret kayak hole and the identity of the fish. Enjoy the pics
ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
By potlicker
so why bother post this under Fishing Report section or even bothered to post at all? This is considered a "fishing report"?
By Slayer21
With a screen name like potlicker it’s necessary. Less is more

By MontleyYak
potlicker wrote:so why bother post this under Fishing Report section or even bothered to post at all? This is considered a "fishing report"?

Agreed! My next report... fish caught in Texas !!! Blur everything
By Slayer21
THIS is the future of internet/social media fishin pics lol I sure hope not but far too common these days.

By kickingback
My eyes are so bad that this is what it looks like when I don't have my glasses on.
Weird though, I put my glasses on and I can see the picture clearly! Anyone want to know where he is at just ask, I'll tell you everything!
By karstopo
Tombo wrote:I think he is just being silly.

The YouTube link gives everyone that require exact locations and the exact baits used to catch big fish everything they could ever want in a report in living color.

But I think we almost all get the farce.
By karstopo
Slayer’s brilliant and provocative use of no relevant detail in his OP really drives home the message of it’s way more fun to find your own spots and Fish than rely on someone to show you every last detail. I applaud you Slayer for your avant garde use of the fishing report to bring the message out into the open.
By karstopo
My use of the pop art in my first response is merely a poor attempt to salute Slayer on a report that was so artfully done as to rise to the level of art, at least pop art.
By Slayer21
Just stirring the pot. Been a ghost town over here lately

By titanic2
but why is the bottom picture blurred? I don't think that picture would give too much away :lol:
By surfpunk
Dont post on the internet if you don’t want people to figure out where you are. You’ll eventually be recognized at a launch and word will spread. It happens.
By Fishtolive
I bet that he didn’t have his glasses on when taken the pics l. ‘Cause the pics are out of focus and those are mullets.
Fishing after a strong cold front

This was a cold snap but not a true winter period […]

Nice bass

probably max aggression color, though it could be […]

Nice grass carp. Ugly pajamas. I always thought fi[…]

Bull red

Fat belly that redfish. Nice catch. That shoreline[…]