Hurricane Havey Rescue Efforts

SharkBait >*)\\\><(
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Hurricane Havey Rescue Efforts

Post by SharkBait >*)\\\><( »

I didn't take allot of footage of even pictures but i did rescues for 4 days in Houston after Hurricane Harvey. Here is a slightly sloppy video showing some of the things i saw. the most emotional and intense moments were not captured on video. Allot of people were helped by civilian rescuers. Having spent thousands of hours on the water this year the thought of sitting home when the water claimed peoples lives wasn't an option.

bigbuzzard

Re: RE: Hurricane Havey Rescue Efforts

Post by bigbuzzard »

SharkBait >*)\\><( wrote:

I didn't take allot of footage of even pictures but i did rescues for 4 days in Houston after Hurricane Harvey. Here is a slightly sloppy video showing some of the things i saw. the most emotional and intense moments were not captured on video. Allot of people were helped by civilian rescuers. Having spent thousands of hours on the water this year the thought of sitting home when the water claimed peoples lives wasn't an option.

Thanks for helping out, sharkbait. Lots of people just helping wherever and doing what they can. What it amounts to is there a hell of a lot of awesome people. This time during Harvey showed us the good that abounds in this area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk