Sea wolf

MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: On the road between Humble & Galveston - Aboard the Pequod - Just below Cpt. Ahab's knee

Sea wolf

Post by MobyYack »

Four keeper trout, about three dinks, two juvenile sharks, two hard head and a bunch of @$&(?*! Dolphins scaring our fish away. Keepers caught on 52MR, fake pink shrimp, and black/chartreuse paddletails. Shark and hard head took finger mullet hooked on the trail on a 4/0 circle. Action was E/NE of the fishing pier right up against the beachy area. Shout out to Brian and Anthony for fishing their asses off.

The ship wreck was again too iffy to anchor against. PBers are struggling to anchor near the 20 ft hole on the south side of the wreck although I did see three do it successfully while I was over there. I'll try the north side next time but current seems to really rip in that area and my sonar lit up like a Christmas tree over thereImage Image Image Image Image
Resized_20170713094704.jpeg
20170713_111607.jpg
//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/59682ebdc04 ... 2919.jpeg?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: On the road between Humble & Galveston - Aboard the Pequod - Just below Cpt. Ahab's knee

Re: Sea wolf

Post by MobyYack »

Just for clarification I didn't catch all the fish it was between three people

julioandadrie

Post by julioandadrie »

Nice catches im going to try the pier this weekend possibly Saturday night

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: RE: Re: Sea wolf

Post by MobyYack »

julioandadrie wrote:Nice catches im going to try the pier this weekend possibly Saturday night

Dunno the best way to get them trout off that pier but I hope you get em. Brian put us on them pretty close to the shore so it don't need to be deep. A mirrolure or spoon might work if you feel like wearing your arm out.

julioandadrie

Post by julioandadrie »

Lol hit me up send me a message next time you guys go out im down i have a 12ft perception pescador kayak i need some fishing buddies

MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: RE: Re: Sea wolf

Post by MobyYack »

julioandadrie wrote:Lol hit me up send me a message next time you guys go out im down i have a 12ft perception pescador kayak i need some fishing buddies

Ok just watch for my posts or follow me. I try to post most off my trips. im going monday july 17