Baffin Big Blow

TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Baffin Big Blow

Post by TroutSupport.com »

Finding trout lately has not been a problem but finding bigger trout above 17 has been tough with low tides and high winds. This morning the tide came up and allowed me just a small window to get in to some studs. Not huge, ~25 in but for 30mph winds I'll take them. First fish was shallow sand and grass and she ate a FatBoy floater in Tx Chicken right at daylight. Next fish was shallow shallow mud and grass. I was actually standing on dry land when she hit., nice fat 23 in trout. She ate a tx chkn broken back. Followed her up with a nice mud slot red in the same area. Find the right habitat and structure with at least some bait on it. Image

Released all my fish to get bigger so when you guys catch them they'll be 28.

If you want to start catching bigger trout, these fish were found and caught pretty much exactly how out TroutSupport.com Big Trout DVD shows in detail. These 2 were very reachable by kayak so it can happen. With that DVD you can find multiple spots that you could catch a big trout not only as a kayaker but even as a walk in wader.

http://www.troutsupport.com/dvd-finding ... led-trout/

And don't forget about the TKF discount TKVA147

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
troutslinger
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Cypress/West Galveston bay/ East Matty/ Mirrolure Pro Staff

Re: Baffin Big Blow

Post by troutslinger »

Way to get on em Tobin!! The ol floating corky. Been working pretty good for ya. Yeah, for that SE that don't have the big trout DVD, really need to get it!!
TroutSupport.com
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Re: Baffin Big Blow

Post by TroutSupport.com »

It works, plain and simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk