It was on fiya!!!

nhantech

It was on fiya!!!

Post by nhantech »

It's been awhile since I posted cuz I sold my yak and getting ready to move. I had the itch to go out last night against other ppl's better judgement. Lol. I headed towards a nearby honey hole. Aka west bay. Not really that near lol. I had to work around some lights to find where the fish were. Once I found them I slaughtered the Reds to start off. They kept on come back to the same light. In the se come cast I had something huge take my lure and kept running. I always have my drag really tight. It ran and ran and ran. Then nothing. Hmmm snapped line? Nope hook came out some how. Oh well. It was one of those nights where you don't even care. Lol I probably got like 7-8 fat slots, 10 rats at that one light. They kept on coming back fast and I just set up shop there. Finally got tired and headed for some trout action. I found a light and they were thick in there. None stop action!!! I lost so many big trout next to the boat. I learned a new trick with top water lure last night an it was working every cast. Make the top water lite dive and rattle under the water. Lol I'm serious no BS. It really paid off for me. Ended up taking 6 nice trouts....shoulda limit if I would of use the net and 3 fat reds. Yes I like to limit every time I go. It gives me a satisfaction feeling. I usually give most of the fish to church ppl. You know Asians love them some fresh fish lol. Lures use gulp jerk shad, top water rattle lure.....can't give up my new secret weapon lol. I was fortunate enough to about the lightening.
Attachments
image.jpg
mpg2yahoo
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Re: It was on fiya!!!

Post by mpg2yahoo »

I think I saw you out last night. Was this you by any chance? Crazy Ol Nhan...

Good catching! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Attachments
spain_lightning_fisherman.jpg
spain_lightning_fisherman.jpg (42.89 KiB) Viewed 1674 times
flykool25

Re: It was on fiya!!!

Post by flykool25 »

Those reads sure do have their belly full . Way to go.