San Bernard 10/22

ichinforfishin

San Bernard 10/22

Post by ichinforfishin »

We hit the dock at 6:30am with a NE 8-15winds. The tides were moving in nicely. We hit the first spot and get speckled trout right off the bat 18-20inch. Then the action slows down so I started to walk to a area I saw a little action at. Nothing was happening so I put on a Kelly Wiggler and five cast latter a get a big 25inch red after that the action slowed down again. We decided to move to a more back lake area. We get there and I drift though and have three blow ups but no hook ups. Then I see some birds working and they are headed my way I put on a chicken boy then the a big pod of reds is moving right past me and I cast in and get another 25"er. The pod didn't even notice. YES! That fish put up one heck of a fight and by the time I had it in the yak Chris had drifted over to me and seen a another school with birds working over it and got a nice 21". Then I see another set of birds and I get another. Then it becomes a blurr of marsh madness. We kept six red, four trout and one flounder. Yewwweeee :D picture>>>

http://instagram.com/p/uoIIaIPEVu/
Matyyaker
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: San Bernard 10/22

Post by Matyyaker »

Way to go ! :clap: