10/3 San Bernard WMA

ichinforfishin

10/3 San Bernard WMA

Post by ichinforfishin »

Started out around 6:45am and went to my favorite flounder cut. A lot of activity on the water but no hook up and I see a lot of seagulls working the back lakes. So we both paddle quickly and find a stupid amount of reds and the seagulls every where. We paddle to the back of that lake and drifted back from where we started. We both got very nices reds mine 23inch and his 25inch! We did it about 5 times after that and only got one red just under the 20" mark. The reds where still alllll over the place but less and less and the tide started to leave so we drifted to the next lake. There I caught one nices red that got off. Then I thought I got a flounder thump but I pulled up hard and I couldn't tell it I had one or oyster bar so I put up hard again and snap there gose the rod.... :o :( well that called it a day for us. I think FTU will give me a new one for $80. They have before. Anyways I get to the dock and there are a lot of kayaks I'm thinking to find out that it's the day of a kayak tournament! Dang it. I had no idea or I would of signed up oh well. I got some beautiful fish today and the weather is amazing. They were caught on 23"- mirror fishing lure MR15 and The 25" bass assassin lil tappers white color<<Random choice we forgot the soft plastic box. Roll with the punches 8)
Tomkat07

Re: 10/3 San Bernard WMA

Post by Tomkat07 »

No pics bro?
ichinforfishin

Post by ichinforfishin »

I have not been able to get pictures to load from my phone to the forum.... :?: I have a Android HTC. I have a computer but no internet. So the phone it the easiest way for me to post. I did decided to start a Instagram account but I pretty sure you have to have the app and "be apart of Instagram" before you can see people pictures. Totally BS I know. If you do have one my username is swampmonster33. Maybe this will work from ol' Instagram

http://instagram.com/p/txu6_tvERX/
Matyyaker
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Matyyaker »

Yes.... Itch it was a tourney day LSKS final event . We have 4 a year so now you have no excuse not to fish them. Plenty of prizes and cash. Dustin pays out a lot of places, like 18 spots in the one this past Saturday. Congrats on you'lls fish and you could of won some money if entered . :clap: :clap: