Christmas Bay 6/7

fishintexas

Christmas Bay 6/7

Post by fishintexas »

I took my girlfriend fishing today. We used live and dead shrimp. Heres the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDHHNtUvmPo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
troutslinger
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: Cypress/West Galveston bay/ East Matty/ Mirrolure Pro Staff

Re: Christmas Bay 6/7

Post by troutslinger »

Nice video and good times.
b0okevin

Post by b0okevin »

Great day of fishing right there.
fishintexas

Post by fishintexas »

Yessir! Thanks!! :D
CptSavAMullet
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by CptSavAMullet »

First thanks for sharing it looks like y'all had a blast. Secondly, Oh wow are you kidding me those jack wagons in the boats ran right across where you fishing. How disrespectful, but sad to say I'm not surprised at all. I own a (B)-bust (O)-out (A)-another (T)-thousand, and would never do something like that. But some people just don't care.
Facehook

Post by Facehook »

CptSavAMullet wrote:First thanks for sharing it looks like y'all had a blast. Secondly, Oh wow are you kidding me those jack wagons in the boats ran right across where you fishing. How disrespectful, but sad to say I'm not surprised at all. I own a (B)-bust (O)-out (A)-another (T)-thousand, and would never do something like that. But some people just don't care.
I wouldn't blame them too much. Those poles generally mark a deeper channel and being in Christmas Bay you'd want to stick to the channels. When the water is low, staying on plane is really important to keep from bottoming out.