MORE LAKE PALOMA With PICS!!!

WesC

MORE LAKE PALOMA With PICS!!!

Post by WesC »

The Wife and i decided to try and redeem ourselves from the disaster that was the Trinity river. So we went to our local BassHole!! Mind you this was after the three day toad floater storm that rolled through. I didnt think the fishing would be very great but still wanted to get out and fish. we launched around 5:30 and tried some top water, spinner baits, jigs and worms. My wife found the magic color worm. as luck would have it i had 4 types of plastics in this color one was a lizard and the others were worms. I didnt start taking pics until after we had already caught about 5-6 each. I thought if i was going to tell you folks about Paloma again i should have some evidence!! Any time we missed one on a worm i would throw the lizard right behind it and BAM!! all in all we caught over 12 bass and missed at least as many. it was a Great afternoon on Paloma!!
Attachments
IMG_0259.jpg
IMG_0265.jpg
IMG_0264.jpg
WesC

Re: MORE LAKE PALOMA With PICS!!!

Post by WesC »

the other 3 pics since i can only post 3 at a time
Attachments
IMG_0266.jpg
IMG_0262.jpg
IMG_0261.jpg
jimmymac

Post by jimmymac »

Can I ask what color ?
WesC

Post by WesC »

Green with red flake and green with purple flake. once the sun went down we switched to a black worm for her and a junebug colored for me
Finn Maccumhail
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Finn Maccumhail »

Does Paloma ever settle down and get clear or does it stay muddy? I fished it a couple years ago right after it was built, maybe a year after it was stocked and it was muddy all the time.
-KenB

Post by -KenB »

Oh - I thought you were talking about Lake Paloma near Round Rock, TX -----
WesC

Post by WesC »

Finn,
I have never seen it Clear. Green with about 1-2 ft vis is probably the best ive seen it. the rest of the time it is muddy with about 6inches -1ft vis