6/27/2011

Budlight592

Re: 6/27/2011

Post by Budlight592 »

Also would like to point out the little bit of blood on the tail. That's where he had planned on tagging it until we decided it should go back.
jimithing

Post by jimithing »

Budlight592 wrote:Lol Both were released the bigger fish he was planning on keeping hence the string but after we talked about it we let it go along with the other in hopes of catching it again. My buddy and I have both been fishing since we were little kids and have always hated when people don't follow the rules. But it is a good point to bring up that you do need a tag for anything over 28".
let it go eh? apparently thats what they all say... :lol: jk man
SaltH20Assassin

Post by SaltH20Assassin »

You guys are crazy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
As for all the sympathizers, please!!! Lighten up....it's not everyday that we get a post on here from a guy saying he has hit "The Mother Load!!!" And then he has some croaker sized reds laid out on a tailgate and claims they are jumping for joy awaiting their release!! Everyone good job on capturing the pics as quick as you did!! I had buddies texting me to come see it!!! :lol: :lol: Bullet Catcher....you and I fish that area a lot....you know we are bound to run into him..... :lol: :lol: What gets me is he had such a nice stringer full of quality fish!!!??? Why would he even want to clean the 4 little guys when he's got 2 sheepshead, 2 Flounder, 5 Specks, and 2 big reds!!??? :horse:
G-Man
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: HIT THE MOTHER LOAD (KEMAH FLATS) 6/27/2011

Post by G-Man »

smellyhands wrote:J Meadows...
He certainly knows the regulations. He simply and blatantly ignores them. He proved that when we called him out. If he didn't know, he would have surely said so. Instead, he removed the pic (ie evidence) and claimed they all swam off to fight another day.

That fool, and I mean that word literally, will surely never post again or will change his screen name. However, I hope he is foolish enough to post.
Changed it to swordfish... LoL!!!

G-Man
goneYAKcrazy
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: cypress, tx / coles crossing 2011 Hobie Pro Angler, fully customized by gYc Boatwerkz

Post by goneYAKcrazy »

boy oh boy....tkf changes the format so that i dont see all the new posts on the home page and this is what i miss out on......dangit!!!! carsauto/swordfish, whatever u changed your name to.....you might as well pack it up and move to another state....maybe arkansas or mississippi where they dont care if you keep undersized fish or oversized women :horse:

you changed your name and then came back to post on the same thread...not very smart.....if you want to be a part of TKF you might think of just cancelling your account and coming up with something completely different because after the four pages of comments that you ahve had to ingest would make anyone tuck their tail and run.....

you did a real shitty thing by taking those reds.....im no game warden but u are hurting the fishing and the sport for everyone
smellyhands
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by smellyhands »

Carsautotech, I like how you changed the title from "HIT THE MOTHERLODE (KEMAH FLATS) 6/27/11" to just "6/27/11" in the middle of the night in a sad attempt to make this go away. This time, however, you didn't have anthing cute to say.

Carsautotech (I know you'll read this), if you decide to change your user name on your existing account at TKF we'll know what the new name is by simply looking up this post. Your new user name will change on all of your old posts, like this one showing a tailgate full of illegal fish. Thus, it would be wise to create an entirely new account.

Might I suggest a new user name? How about "ilikethemsmall" or "gamewardenswetdream" or "ostracizedfromtkf"? Those were just a few suggestions.

UPDATE: I am laughing so hard! My advice was too late! As I was typing the above, I missed that he had already changed his username to "swordfish"! Toooooo funny! I think he should still go with "gamewardenswetdream"
Last edited by smellyhands on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smellyhands
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by smellyhands »

Also, something no one else has heretofore pointed out: those four TINY redfish aren't the only illegal fish. The two flounder are undoubtedly undersized. An average tailgate for a full sized pickup is one and a half feet or 18 inches. If that's the case, the flounder are babies. That also makes many of the trout look undersized.
CARS

Post by CARS »

I take full responsibilty on my action I am ashamed of what I have done, I know most guys dont believe me when I said I released the fish,but that's ok.
I will go down to tpwd and speak to them of my actions, if a fine needs to be paid then I will. We all make homest mistakes but please stop.
BirdFoot17

Post by BirdFoot17 »

swordfish wrote:I take full responsibilty on my action I am ashamed of what I have done, I know most guys dont believe me when I said I released the fish,but that's ok.
I will down to tpwd and speak to them of my actions, if a fine needs to be paid then I will. We all make homest mistakes but please stop.
I'm not sure how honest your mistake was? Explain that to me. I'm guessing you're saying you didn't know any of the limits? How is that possible?
smellyhands
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by smellyhands »

swordfish wrote:I take full responsibilty on my action I am ashamed of what I have done, I know most guys dont believe me when I said I released the fish,but that's ok.
I will go down to tpwd and speak to them of my actions, if a fine needs to be paid then I will. We all make homest mistakes but please stop.
NONE of us believe you. The fish in that picture are dead or close to dead. Those fish did not swim off. It's a sad lie to cove up a disregard for the law. Maybe now you'll respect the law as you've lost all respect here.

If you're still lying, you're not apologizing and you aren't taking responsibility.
swordfish wrote:...please stop.
You deserve every bit of criticism you've received. It would be nice if you would "please stop". Please stop keeping undersized fish. Please stop denying what you did. Or don't. It doesn't matter. Again, stop keeping undersized fish.

If you were to go to the TPWD, which you aren't, they'd undoubtedly measure your truck tailgate and you'd be shown to have been in possession of at LEAST 6 undesized fish, as well as being in excess of the bag limits for redfish. Bring a LOT of money.
CARS

Post by CARS »

your right . they are very few people out there who amitted, but the law is the law.
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

I think he gets everyone's point. He admitted he did wrong and I'm sure he learned his lesson.

BUT, I do think some of ya'll have gone too far as to threatening him (at his fishing spot), posting pictures of him, and continuing to bash him. We're all adults here and this is cyber bulling! honest feelings or not a lot of ya'll are acting like teenagers cornering some guy and belittling him. People keep undersized fish, it's no secret and it's not right, but taking your frustration out on him is not right either.

Look, I'm a noob and I really enjoy reading the reports and, well, as a matter of fact this whole site is awesome. Let's keep it classy and AWESOME!
Chief Brody
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Chief Brody »

most entertaining thread I've read in a while.
koncept1

Post by koncept1 »

You have got to be kiddin me! At first in the screen shot I thought those were all trout. CLEARLY those are undersized and not even close. Thanks for once again giving Asians a bad name. It's the select few like YOU that ruin it for everyone. You should be banned from fishing.
koncept1

Post by koncept1 »

Deuce wrote:I think he gets everyone's point. He admitted he did wrong and I'm sure he learned his lesson.

BUT, I do think some of ya'll have gone too far as to threatening him (at his fishing spot), posting pictures of him, and continuing to bash him. We're all adults here and this is cyber bulling! honest feelings or not a lot of ya'll are acting like teenagers cornering some guy and belittling him. People keep undersized fish, it's no secret and it's not right, but taking your frustration out on him is not right either.

Look, I'm a noob and I really enjoy reading the reports and, well, as a matter of fact this whole site is awesome. Let's keep it classy and AWESOME!
You dont follow rules and regulations: you WILL get ripped. Here, in the field, anywhere. PERIOD. Especially if you post pictures of it and attempt to brag. This is a serious issue. Regulations are kept in place to protect the future of our fisheries. Nobody is saying if we see him out there that anyone is going to do physical harm to the fellow. But rather keep an eye out for further violations.
BirdFoot17

Post by BirdFoot17 »

koncept1 wrote:You have got to be kiddin me! At first in the screen shot I thought those were all trout. CLEARLY those are undersized and not even close. Thanks for once again giving Asians a bad name. It's the select few like YOU that ruin it for everyone. You should be banned from fishing.
You're a good dude, don't let this DB get you worked up. He's only giving himself a bad name.
Deuce wrote:We're all adults here and this is cyber bulling!
Did someone say cyber bullying...that's weaksauce broski. This is only the tip of the iceberg. wait till you see the kayaker vs. PBer convos. That's when the gloves come off. I'm pretty sure no one has threatened him, he posted those pictures himself they've just been reposted, and the bashing is a part of being a poacher.
AO2000

Post by AO2000 »

Oh man! This thread is the reason I love coming to this site! Word of advice to the original poster, you probably shouldn't have lied when you did. This whole sh!t storm of a thread was and still is your fault. I find it real hard to believe that you let those poor fish go, but whether you did or not, no one here can actually prove either, but don't play us for fools and lie. You seem like you have an above average setup for fishing and judging by your pictures, you seem to be familiar with catching fish. Instead of spending money on live bait (which is cheating by the way) you should spend more time reading the TP&W handbook that everyone of us gets and familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations because I'm ASSUMING you don't know them. BUT, if you already know what's legal or not, then you have absolutely no business fishing and should stop immediately! Give your crap away to someone who actually gives a sh!t and cares about mother nature and all she has to offer.

And for all of you guys commenting about all of the "junior game wardens" on this site, you all need to wake up and realize that these game animals we hunt and fish are defenseless when it comes to a bunch of dumbsh!ts who can't abide by simple rules and regulations. Who else is going to defend these creatures? Think about it...
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

very well then, may the ass ripping continue....lol. this thread has been very entertaining, but what can ya say, he's unintelligent enough to post pics. of undersized fish on a fishing forum. not a bright idea. whatevas.....carry on.
SaltH20Assassin

Deuce wrote:I think he gets everyone's point. He admitted he did wrong and I'm sure he learned his lesson.

When I stated that Bullet Catcher and I fish those spots a lot....not together but seperately judging by bullet's posts in the past...That wasn't a threat Swordfish/Carsautotech or noob, I'm no game warden nor would I care enough to "Check your Stringer" but I'm almost certain I've seen you out there and will again is all I was stating......I hope you've learned something from this besides posting illegal croaker sized reds with "Milk still on their lips" is not a very cool or smart thing to do...but if this were someone else swordfish, in your shoes....you'd probably be all over them or atleast cracking up that someone was dumb enough to post on this site a bunch of throwback illegal fish....so c'mon???? Salt H20 Assassin does not cyber bully or threaten his fellow fishermen.....
SaltH20Assassin

"Instead of spending money on live bait (which is cheating by the way)"

Now that's an argument that gets people fired up around here!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tight Lines my Brothers!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
=FISHINATOR=

Post by =FISHINATOR= »

hahaaha changed his name to swordfish
jimithing

Post by jimithing »

AO2000 wrote: And for all of you guys commenting about all of the "junior game wardens" on this site, you all need to wake up and realize that these game animals we hunt and fish are defenseless when it comes to a bunch of dumbsh!ts who can't abide by simple rules and regulations. Who else is going to defend these creatures? Think about it...
Who the hell is making comments about jr game wardens on this site? I keep seeing people popping off about sympathisers but im really not seeing any. All the ones i read were all in jest and poking fun, no one is serious about the razzing this guy is deservedly receiving so relax and actually read the material before you blow up at the keyboard. If you want want to call people out, call em out by name, thats why we have handles. As for swordfish, you might want to practice catch amd release for a looooong time, at least then you can still fish and not have to know much about the regs, but youre better off learning them anyways.
Puckett

Post by Puckett »

WOW!!
Chief Brody
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Chief Brody »

AO2000 wrote:... Instead of spending money on live bait (which is cheating by the way) you should spend more time reading ...
now this has a chance to become one of the longest threads we have seen in a while.

fishing is fishing. within the scope of the rules it's all good. Some methods might be considered more 'sporting' than others - by which I think we mean making it a little more difficult for us to catch them - but hell - gulf, braided line, needle sharp hooks, scent sprays, multi gear reels, high tech rods, even the plastic seats we float around in - are all designed to make catching fish easier.

so are we cheating too?

oh - and dudethatchangeshishandlebecausehegotbustedontkfkeepingundersidedfish - stay away from posting for a while. And stay away from poaching for a while too.
jimithing

Post by jimithing »

SaltH20Assassin wrote:"Instead of spending money on live bait (which is cheating by the way)"

Now that's an argument that gets people fired up around here!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tight Lines my Brothers!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yeah, everyone knows real men catch fish with a fly rod. Jussayin.