TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: HIT THE MOTHER LOAD (KEMAH FLATS) 6/27/2011

Post by bboren »

Undersized fish ………..Returned………..Come on :lol:
laxhuskie9

Post by laxhuskie9 »

carsautotech wrote:THE SMALLER REDS WERE RETURN UNHARMED TO THE WATER A SOON AS THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN. THEY WERE LIVE AND WELL THEY KEPT JUMPING AROND WHILE I WAS TAKING THE PICTURE. BUT THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERNS. ONLY KEEP THE 2 BIGGER OF THE REDS.
you really think we're all that naive????...rigamortis had already set in on a few of the trout...this should be quite the learning experience for you, and unfortunately at the expense of our beloved redfish! :evil:

carsautotech wrote: ABOUT 1:00 PM 95 DEGREES.
Wonder what the chances are of you catching all 4 of those undersized fish within say 15-20 minutes of 830pm? (as it was dark already in the pic, if i recall correctly)
Bull Minnow

Post by Bull Minnow »

HEY CARSAUTOTECK, LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TAKING TO YOU. Might think about changing your name if your going to continue on this sight. Nevermind we all would figure you out the next time you post you "MOTHER LOAD PICS". Man with little fish,little brain :oops:
CARS

Post by CARS »

You know I apolygised for doing that the fish were released apoun the picture was taken, I would think you
Guys would understand, it seems like a whole bunch of kids, here . You guys just need to enjoy fishing like I do. We are all grown men here and we all make mustakes, well God bless you all
CARS

Post by CARS »

You know I apolygised for doing that the fish were released apoun the picture was taken, I would think you
Guys would understand, it seems like a whole bunch of kids, here . You guys just need to enjoy fishing like I do. We are all grown men here and we all make mustakes, well God bless you all
CARS

Post by CARS »

Elite13

Post by Elite13 »

No comment on this one as all the others i would agree with.
koncept1

Post by koncept1 »

man oh man. I really dislike people who keep illegal fish. Feeding your family is one thing. But you surely have enough money for Internet, fishing gear, camera, and truck.

Why are you apolgizing if you "released" all undersized fish?
What "mistakes" are you speaking of if said fish were returned? Seems like you're getting caught up in lies.
Someone should teach you not to LIE first, then teach you the rules and regulations of fishing.
smellyhands
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by smellyhands »

Here's the original post by carsautotech with the photo:

A close up:

The undersized reds were "jumping around" while the photo was taken? Heh.
jimithing

Post by jimithing »

such a shame... :( :roll: , when i get home from work at 7 this morn (well... after i hit my fly fishing hole for a bit, which turns it to about 9ish), im pouring a sip of my very last YUENGLING (!!!) for the dead homies, poor little guys :cry: . tech, whatever happens to you, let this be a good lesson on education while on the water. dont stop fishing but please know the rules and regs, as well as following them next time youre out. and if you could, for karmas sake, help to educate others (family, friends, etc) on the regs as well as the importance to them.
Budlight592

Post by Budlight592 »

Me and a buddy of mine were out there fishing and left before this guy got there. Boy I sure wish we would have been there to see this though. It's a same to see things like this happen. Hopefully he has learned a very good lesson.
koncept1

Post by koncept1 »

woooow. Im glad those pics got taken down...that just pissed me off.
LastHurrah

Post by LastHurrah »

jimithing wrote:tech, whatever happens to you, let this be a good lesson on education while on the water. dont stop fishing but please know the rules and regs, as well as following them next time youre out. and if you could, for karmas sake, help to educate others (family, friends, etc) on the regs as well as the importance to them.
x2 on this part
JonesZ

Post by JonesZ »

Yep, he's clearly a liar. And after reading this thread, Im WAY more afraid of my fellow fisherman than the game warden. :mrgreen:
Milkjug
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by Milkjug »

Dang boy, some of those fish still got milk on their lips!

This thread is shaping up to be the best poaching thread since that glove-wearing sissy killed that little tarpon a while back :lol:

The only thing worse than a poacher, is a shrimp-soaking poacher who brags about hitting the "mother load" with some dinks and croakers. :mrgreen:
SaltH20Assassin

Post by SaltH20Assassin »

M T Stringer wrote:Image
LMAO!

I work near Seabrook and there are so many illegal fish being kept...it's not even funny. There's a shrimp nursery over here and with dead shrimp you can catch 100 rat reds, well last year at lunch two guys were catching 12"-16" reds and putting them in a cooler in their van...I called the game warden and he was a nice guy but was "On the water by old and lost rivers and didn't have time" I asked him if he was the only game warden in the area and it really kinda pissed me off because these guys had 20-30 reds and nothing happened. He said it was a shame but didn't have anyone in the area to help...I'm afraid that the only thing learned from this is not to post pics of your illegal fish instead of not keeping them in the first place. I HATE releasing that 19" red when it's the only fish caught that day but I cuss as I throw him back in and hope the Fish Gods will shine on me another day for my good deed......
As for POTLICKER.........comments like yours makes one think you have NO PROBLEM keeping fish under the limit....I grew up when those reds were legal to eat but so was having a beer on the road......times change, rules change, and if you are striving to be a standup person and set an example and do the right thing, then you follow the rules and you play the game the way it's meant to be played....Accidents happen but this guy had a stringer full of fish!! No reason to keep those 4 reds man c'mon :oops: !
SaltH20Assassin

Post by SaltH20Assassin »

Milkjug wrote:Dang boy, some of those fish still got milk on their lips!

This thread is shaping up to be the best poaching thread since that glove-wearing sissy killed that little tarpon a while back :lol:

The only thing worse than a poacher, is a shrimp-soaking poacher who brags about hitting the "mother load" with some dinks and croakers. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO!!! Repost the tarpon killer!!!!! Milk on their lips !!! :lol: :lol: LMAO!
BirdFoot17

Post by BirdFoot17 »

SaltH20Assassin wrote:
M T Stringer wrote:Image
LMAO!

I work near Seabrook and there are so many illegal fish being kept...it's not even funny. There's a shrimp nursery over here and with dead shrimp you can catch 100 rat reds, well last year at lunch two guys were catching 12"-16" reds and putting them in a cooler in their van...I called the game warden and he was a nice guy but was "On the water by old and lost rivers and didn't have time" I asked him if he was the only game warden in the area and it really kinda pissed me off because these guys had 20-30 reds and nothing happened. He said it was a shame but didn't have anyone in the area to help...I'm afraid that the only thing learned from this is not to post pics of your illegal fish instead of not keeping them in the first place. I HATE releasing that 19" red when it's the only fish caught that day but I cuss as I throw him back in and hope the Fish Gods will shine on me another day for my good deed......
As for POTLICKER.........comments like yours makes one think you have NO PROBLEM keeping fish under the limit....I grew up when those reds were legal to eat but so was having a beer on the road......times change, rules change, and if you are striving to be a standup person and set an example and do the right thing, then you follow the rules and you play the game the way it's meant to be played....Accidents happen but this guy had a stringer full of fish!! No reason to keep those 4 reds man c'mon :oops: !
Well put Salt.

Dear Poacher,

I hate to be a name caller but you're a cheater, brochaco. MAN UP like the rest of us and throw those little bitties back.
Mental86

Post by Mental86 »

LOL....... So how did they taste :lol: .....
BirdFoot17

Post by BirdFoot17 »

Mental86 wrote:

Hopefully like a turd covered in burnt hair - that'll keep him from taking illegal fish.
koncept1

Post by koncept1 »

BirdFoot17 wrote:
Mental86 wrote:

Hopefully like a turd covered in burnt hair - that'll keep him from taking illegal fish.
:lol:
ArmyYak

Post by ArmyYak »

Maybe he should've checked this link before he went fishing...

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/publication ... tml#limits" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Renfish
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Renfish »

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the limit for reds 3. So this guy kept more than the limit and undersized. Don't like to name call but I find it hard to believe that these fish were let go and alive. Why even put an undersized fish on your stringer? And, if you plan to cull, release one fish as you put another on. Just don't see the need to string undersized fish and put them through the trauma of dragging them back to the truck just to take a pic.

Sorry but I just don't like people abusing the laws and regulations. A friend of mine was fishing the surf at Quintana a few weeks ago and saw quite a few folks keeping more than the limit of trout. He called and I texted him the number for TPWD (I have it on my cell in caps for easy access). The guys took off before he could make the call but I'm sure they will be back and I will have my eyes open for them.
Chief Brody
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by Chief Brody »

x2.

and carsautotech - you'd have a better chance trying to convince the game warden you were just keeping the fish to take a picture then convincing a bunch of fishermen that the ones in that pic were alive and/or you were releasing them.
fhrooter72

Post by fhrooter72 »

This thread is cracking me up :lol: I'm not sure which is funnier, the moron posting pics & bragging about the illegal fish he caught & then lying about releasing them (yes we all know that is a bold face lie) or some of the comments following.

In my opinion, this fella needs a tattoo that says "slap me, I'm an idiot" on his forehead. If he's ever read any of the post on this sight, judging from reading his past post he has, he has no excuse for being ignorant on size & limits or be ignorant on what the reaction of the other members would be after posting a stupid pic like that. It never cease to amaze me how people can be so dumb. Heard a saying years ago that I think about every time I see something as dumb as that pic, "You can buy ALOT with just a little common sense" :horse: