When Lawyers Read Tide Tables - 22 Dec 2010

YakRunabout

Re: When Lawyers Read Tide Tables - 22 Dec 2010

Post by YakRunabout »

Shoffer and DD - Not assuming that you were the subject of the original post but it does seem that you may resemble those!

A recommendation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE8LhQCLhyA
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

Yeah Don and Shoffer, we all know people have opinions and like to share with everyone but they always fail to see the truth in their statements. THEY are the ones in need of instruction, guidance, history lessons etc. They do not care about others and only "listen" to what they want to hear.
That is one reason I only fish with people I have found to be true gentlemen and anglers that respect other anglers. It's all about being nice. The nicer you are the more "nice" you get in return I have found. The more you are a penis the more the more people avoid you. Stay that way please. I don't care to ever meet you let alone fish with you!
This guy was a big ol' douche and he should stay under that rock. :lol:

I hate ignorant rude people. :horse:
texnomad
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by texnomad »

Chicken got his name way before TKF came into being. He was still a young minnow when I worked with him in Houston. This brought back lots of memories about Chicken's adventures "back in the day".
Dandydon
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Dandydon »

"Let's kill all the lawyers."
From William Shakespeare's immortal play, Henry VI, Part 2.

Go ahead & try. I'm rated top-ten in Houston in Kung Fu (15 years worth of instruction) & I've seen Shoffer easily hoist & carry an 80-lb kayak over his head.
I welcome anyone stupid enough to try & insult me or him in person.

But aside from that, we're lovable loyal TKF guys who've done free legal work for certain members. We do fun fishing tournaments.
If you need anything, call Shoffer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk