1212hammer

Lol crazy bass

Post by 1212hammer »

https://youtu.be/e6eomdiqJGU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Crazy bass. Little piggy
bigstack

Re: Lol crazy bass

Post by bigstack »

one could make the argument that he knew it was catch and release ... and wanted the hook out of his mouth...genius fish not crazy. :)
Crusader

Post by Crusader »

:-) same thing happened to me this Spring. Only with crappie, not bass...
richg99
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by richg99 »

And I have gone through much of this life thinking that if a fish was hooked and released or got away, there was no chance of his biting again for a day or two.

Shows how wrong one can be. richg99
Crusader

Post by Crusader »

richg99 wrote:And I have gone through much of this life thinking that if a fish was hooked and released or got away, there was no chance of his biting again for a day or two.
In my case details are even more interesting -- I was fishing with a friend, he was fishing (using plastic on a j-hook under bobber) 3' next to where I was jigging vertically. One crappie snagged him and he broke off. So, while he is fumbling with re-rigging I drop my jig vertically, get a bite, pull out a nice crappie with extra hook in it's mouth. Literally 5 seconds after he broke off. I handed my friend his hook and plastic back -- there could be no mistake, his plastic was rather unusual, I've never seen anything like that before. Crappies are not really smart. :-)