Open invite: Lake Texoma Friday AM

LMDshadow

Open invite: Lake Texoma Friday AM

Post by LMDshadow »

I'm heading to Lake Texoma tomorrow (Friday) morning to do some fishing. Not sure yet where i'll launch but will likely be either at the dam or along little mineral arm of the lake (lighthouse, little mineral, or grandpapy). If anyone is interested in joining, let me know and we'll decide on where to launch.
Boomhawr

Re: Open invite: Lake Texoma Friday AM

Post by Boomhawr »

thanks for the invite. I'd love to go, but I'm not healed up from surgery yet. let us know how it goes, and maybe I can catch up with y'all on another one soon.
Boomhawr

Post by Boomhawr »

well LMD, how did it go?
LMDshadow

Post by LMDshadow »

Given the weather, I didn't get out Friday morning as planned. I did, however, get out Friday evening. Got into a school of small stripers on top water, but they were all dinks. I did manage to pull a nice 4.5lbs. black bass out of the same school. Once it got dark, I catfished from the dock with my girlfriend, but we only caught one small striper and a bluegill. Went back out this evening to a different spot and fished from the bank with the girlfriend again (she doesn't like the water, so getting her in a kayak is out of the question) and she caught 3 small channel cats. Overall, not many fish caught, but always have fun fishing.