big bass

mad fisherman

big bass

Post by mad fisherman »

big bass 005.JPG
big bass 005.JPG
Not as big as the one I caught in June,but it weighted 10 pounds and 6 oz.
on a mission
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: big bass

Post by on a mission »

Dang! :clap:
ntsharker

Post by ntsharker »

It's a shame to see a bass like that dead
mad fisherman

Post by mad fisherman »

This bass is not dead. I caught it and put it in a 25 gallon tank . Took it five miles to my house and staked it out in my two acre lake in the shade by the dam and let it recoup for 45 minutes. Took it out and weighted it on two digital scales, took a picture and turned it loose and it swam of strong. I caught this same bass three weeks later in my pond and turned it loose again. I never keep big bass. It was cool that day and I only had 5 miles to my house.
RoosterTX

Post by RoosterTX »

mad fisherman wrote:This bass is not dead. I caught it and put it in a 25 gallon tank . Took it five miles to my house and staked it out in my two acre lake in the shade by the dam and let it recoup for 45 minutes. Took it out and weighted it on two digital scales, took a picture and turned it loose and it swam of strong. I caught this same bass three weeks later in my pond and turned it loose again. I never keep big bass. It was cool that day and I only had 5 miles to my house.
Awesome!
on a mission
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by on a mission »

mad fisherman wrote:This bass is not dead. I caught it and put it in a 25 gallon tank . Took it five miles to my house and staked it out in my two acre lake in the shade by the dam and let it recoup for 45 minutes. Took it out and weighted it on two digital scales, took a picture and turned it loose and it swam of strong. I caught this same bass three weeks later in my pond and turned it loose again. I never keep big bass. It was cool that day and I only had 5 miles to my house.
bam! :clap: :clap:
Forever Fishing
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Forever Fishing »

That is a beautiful fish! Congrats! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Cruisin_Cuda
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club
Location: Cypress, Tx- Earth JK Cruise, Urban Camo JK Cuda 14, Camo Hobie Outback

Post by Cruisin_Cuda »

that is a great big bass! i'm surprised you didn't break his jaw holding it like that. two hands on big fish!