bass fishing

mad fisherman

bass fishing

Post by mad fisherman »

Took my pro angler 14 to Raymond Gary lake in Oklahoma and caught some nice bass. This is a great bass lake and great for kayaks.
BOPGUNNER

Re: bass fishing

Post by BOPGUNNER »

Great news for me. My Uncle just bought a house on that lake. Showed me pics. Of 5 lb bass seating on beds by his dock. Have not been there yet . He is moving in next week or so. There also and great river near by. Kia something. With lots of water .At time over 2000cf wanting to do some camping and fishing on it before it gets to hot. :dance:
mad fisherman

Post by mad fisherman »

That would be the Kiamichi river that runs into Hugo Lake about 5 miles from my house. I live about 15-20 minutes from Raymond Gary lake. There is also a great bass lake another 15- 20 minutes down the road called Pine Creek. I have a 2 acre lake at my house with lots of big blue gill in it and also bass. We have caught over 200 blue gill in the last week and put in a friends pond and eat a few. Caught some over a pound. I feed them catfish food and have tons of them. I like them better than crappie. When your ready to come up,give me a shout and I will tell you what is working on the lake. Also Broken Bow Lake is about an hour away. Do you have a kayak?
BOPGUNNER

Post by BOPGUNNER »

Yea just a few. My go to yak right now is 135ride. Between my brother and I, we now have 4 total. Started low end worked my way in to the ride. We do a lot of river trips , 1 to 3 day so far. Would like to do a 4 to 5 day trip this fell in Arkansas or Ok. area. Will give you a push when we head up that way. Soon I hope.
mad fisherman

Post by mad fisherman »

Sound great. Broken Bow lake has walleye, small mouth bass,large mouth bass,and trout. Have never fished it yet. Just got my hobie pro angler 14 a little over a month ago. Have fished Hugo lake and can't quit going to Raymond Gary because of the great bass fishing right now. If you need a place to camp,I live on 44 acres with a 2 acre pond.
BOPGUNNER

Post by BOPGUNNER »

Cool Beans