Reel refurbish

KBake

Reel refurbish

Post by KBake »

Anyone know of a good place to get a reel cleaned and lubed in Dfw?
fishinmachine

Re: Reel refurbish

Post by fishinmachine »

Well, you posted your question 3 weeks ago, KBake, but if you are still looking for a reel cleaning and repair service, Southwestern Parts off of Mockingbird will service your equipment. They also stock and sell a lot of parts for DIY'ers. They almost always have on hand what I need to keep my Abu bass fishing gear and my Penn saltwater reels up to snuff.

Hope that helps....this time of year offers a good opportunity to get the tackle bugs ironed out so it's all working well for the spring. Always amazes me how much better a reel works when freshly cleaned and lubed and filled with fresh line.
herroutdoors

Post by herroutdoors »

2nd Southwestern.
copperhead

Post by copperhead »

OlsensPro-Amshop is the name I think.Its in Lakeworth,Been there I know for over 30 years.They do that sort of thing.Their number is 817 625 0831 on3020 Roberts cut off road
Shaun Russell

Post by Shaun Russell »

These guys do a great job.
http://www.southwesternparts.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bloozeharp

Post by bloozeharp »

I hope southwestern does a good job-I found em online and sent 4 reels their way for servicing. Usually do them my self but decided to try a reel pro this time.