Welcome all you North Texans and Okies"

TKFStubb
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Welcome all you North Texans and Okies"

Post by TKFStubb »

We have finally identified enough interest for my original home area to have its own forum.
I was raised fishing farm ponds and Lake Texoma and I can't wait to get back up there and fish those spots from a kayak! Welcome aboard!
Shaun Russell

Re: Welcome all you North Texans and Okies"

Post by Shaun Russell »

Great idea Tom. The North Texas area is a growing kayak fishing are for sure. I've watched it explode for the last four years.
NoBoat
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by NoBoat »

Great
BOPGUNNER

Post by BOPGUNNER »

Thank you TKF. As a North Tx. Native who been heading South to meet up and do river camping trips. Be great to bring some of the southern folks up north to check out what we already know.Great people great fishing. :clap:
H2O Seeker

Post by H2O Seeker »

Thank you sir!
Bigrock
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Post by Bigrock »

I was raised north of I-20! :D

Fished Moss Creek at Big Spring, JB Thomas, Colorado City, and Champion. A lot of that was from a powerboat, but some was from a bellyboat. :D Had some pretty good days too!
Neumie
Site Admin

Post by Neumie »

Just saw this forum, I'm excited to get away some from TFF now.
TexomaB
Location: Denison, Texas - Malibu Mini-X (stone) WS Ride 115 (Red)

Post by TexomaB »

TKFStubb wrote:We have finally identified enough interest for my original home area to have its own forum.
I was raised fishing farm ponds and Lake Texoma and I can't wait to get back up there and fish those spots from a kayak! Welcome aboard!
A friend of mine and myself have started a kayak fishing club up here on Lake Texoma. If anyone is ever interested in joining us your more than welcome to come and hang out and fish with us. We have others who are not members on here that are going out with us as well from time to time.
TKFStubb
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by TKFStubb »

TexomaB wrote:
TKFStubb wrote:We have finally identified enough interest for my original home area to have its own forum.
A friend of mine and myself have started a kayak fishing club up here on Lake Texoma. If anyone is ever interested in joining us your more than welcome to come and hang out and fish with us. We have others who are not members on here that are going out with us as well from time to time.
Feel free to use this sub-forum to plan your trips and get togethers!
TKFStubb
Zipper

Post by Zipper »

I would love to see some more turnys in the north texas area for yakers I live in greenville I'm about a hour east of dallas and would like to meet some more yakers that bass fish in the area and have some tourneys also