Sweet Gear!

PayneFish

Sweet Gear!

Post by PayneFish »

I just finished up the 2015 Gear Guide. All the pages link to manufacturers' websites if you want to learn more about the products. We don't have any paid advertisements in the Guide. This is all the stuff we have seen, demoed, played with or bought in 2015 that we thought you should check out. It's 73 pages of cool gear that is a whole lot more fun than looking through another JCPenny ad. Let me know what you think.

Gear Guide-Winter 2015

GetBent
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Re: Sweet Gear!

Post by GetBent »

Good stuff. I liked the wizard anchor system. I hope to find something to help manage my anchor line and not take up much deck space. Saw a bunch of neat items. I'm a kbf member and enjoyed it. Maybe to much..... Saw tackle warehouse had a %20 sale and splurged on some 13 concept gear.
PayneFish

Post by PayneFish »

GetBent wrote:Good stuff. I liked the wizard anchor system. I hope to find something to help manage my anchor line and not take up much deck space. Saw a bunch of neat items. I'm a kbf member and enjoyed it. Maybe to much..... Saw tackle warehouse had a %20 sale and splurged on some 13 concept gear.
Thanks for checking it out. Yeah, the Wizard has been nice to have. Black Friday has already gotten me in trouble. Tacklewarehouse sales will someday end my marriage.
molina425

Post by molina425 »

Just saw this, awesome job. There was a lot of nice stuff in there for sure. I really liked that landing net, just wish it was a little cheaper.