Luces bayou

wade-a-minuate

Luces bayou

Post by wade-a-minuate »

Haven't done it in a while because I fish the bay so much but used to catch some nice bass on luces.I aways threw either a yamasenko or zoom trick worm Carolina rigged and would put a hurting on them some days.Dark colors always did the trick for me and its a lot closer to the house.Havent saw any good reports on here lately but does anyone fish the area regularly ?Im about 20 mins away and always looking to meet new fishing buddies.
MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: On the road between Humble & Galveston - Aboard the Pequod - Just below Cpt. Ahab's knee

Re: Luces bayou

Post by MobyYack »

do you still fish luce bayou/lake houston?
Swampdonkey

Post by Swampdonkey »

I fish Luce fairly often. As of late I have been killing them in the evening back in the cuts on a Spro poppin frog.
In my opinion the further you get away from the lake and further up Luce Bayou the better the fishing gets
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

Swampdonkey wrote:I fish Luce fairly often. As of late I have been killing them in the evening back in the cuts on a Spro poppin frog.
In my opinion the further you get away from the lake and further up Luce Bayou the better the fishing gets
That is correct! Luce's Bayou is excellent bass and crappie fishing. I spend many a days on the bayou enjoying the peaceful scenery and great fishing.
MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: On the road between Humble & Galveston - Aboard the Pequod - Just below Cpt. Ahab's knee

Post by MobyYack »

good to see recent posts from that area... send a reply here or/and pm me if you want to hook up....trying to get my dad in the yak for the first time and that place would be great...had decent luck there last month