North Texas Kayak fishing group

sgeis

North Texas Kayak fishing group

Post by sgeis »

I just picked up my first kayak, Native Propel, and I'm looking to join a kayak fishing group (doesn't matter if it's just 1 or 2 people or 50). It doesn't have to be tourneys but like fishing with others.

Anyone?
Matt-F

Re: North Texas Kayak fishing group

Post by Matt-F »

Hey sgeis

DFW Kayak Fishing - Great bunch of folks, people are always hooking up to go fishing

https://www.facebook.com/groups/433502153419260/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JMeek

Post by JMeek »

sgeis wrote:I just picked up my first kayak, Native Propel, and I'm looking to join a kayak fishing group (doesn't matter if it's just 1 or 2 people or 50). It doesn't have to be tourneys but like fishing with others.

Anyone?
What area of Texas are you in I'm always going by my self looking to hang out with others my self I'm out on lake conroe fishing all the time
sgeis

Post by sgeis »

Matt-F wrote:Hey sgeis

DFW Kayak Fishing - Great bunch of folks, people are always hooking up to go fishing

https://www.facebook.com/groups/433502153419260/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks Matt! I'll check it out.
sgeis

Post by sgeis »

JMeek wrote:
sgeis wrote:I just picked up my first kayak, Native Propel, and I'm looking to join a kayak fishing group (doesn't matter if it's just 1 or 2 people or 50). It doesn't have to be tourneys but like fishing with others.

Anyone?
What area of Texas are you in I'm always going by my self looking to hang out with others my self I'm out on lake conroe fishing all the time
I'm in Denton. PM sent.
djm87us

Post by djm87us »

I'm in Ft. Worth and try to get out just about every Sunday. I'm actually going out to lake worth or eagle mountain tomorrow morning.
slow944

Post by slow944 »

Hey slow944 here and I just picked up my first kayak myself. I live in the White Rock area of Dallas and I also looking to team up with some local guys for so fishing.
redshad

Post by redshad »

sgeis, we are in Sanger , we try to hit ray bob every friday morning, you are most welcome to join us anytime. Normally put in at pond creek ramp
TKFStubb
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by TKFStubb »

We HAVE a North Texas forum already. Check it out! It could use your input.