Mariner Sails Thurdsy Working Mans Tournament

Superman0311

Mariner Sails Thurdsy Working Mans Tournament

Post by Superman0311 »

We are proud to be able to bring back the Mariner Sails Working Man's Tournament again this year. This will start March 12th. The first tournament will be held at Katie's woods @ Lake Grapevine. We will try to move it around every week or so to keep things interesting (but we will be limited to all the construction going on). Mariner Sails has graciously donated $25 gift certificate to the winner every week and we are working on small prizes for big bass to make it exciting. The Tournament will start at 6Pm and end at 9pm. You have to check in at 6pm at Katie's Woods ramp to get your identifier. Everyone has to be back at the ramp by 9pm.

there are a few rules
-You have to have a PDF.
-You have to have a 360 light.
-You have to have a Hog Trough (preferred)
-We are fishing for Bass (Large Mouth & Small Mouth)
-Min Length is 10 inches.
-Human powered only. Kayak's/Paddleboards... etc.

This is a CPR tournament, so you will need either a camera or a good phone to take a picture of your catch with. This is a great way to try out tournament fishing without breaking the bank. Plus you will meet great people (I know I did). Please PM me or post on here if you have any questions.
Rhino68W

Re: Mariner Sails Thurdsy Working Mans Tournament

Post by Rhino68W »

No Black Hammer? haha
papastump

Post by papastump »

Superman0311 wrote:We are proud to be able to bring back the Mariner Sails Working Man's Tournament again this year. This will start March 12th. The first tournament will be held at Katie's woods @ Lake Grapevine. We will try to move it around every week or so to keep things interesting (but we will be limited to all the construction going on). Mariner Sails has graciously donated $25 gift certificate to the winner every week and we are working on small prizes for big bass to make it exciting. The Tournament will start at 6Pm and end at 9pm. You have to check in at 6pm at Katie's Woods ramp to get your identifier. Everyone has to be back at the ramp by 9pm.

there are a few rules
-You have to have a PDF.
-You have to have a 360 light.
-You have to have a Hog Trough (preferred)
-We are fishing for Bass (Large Mouth & Small Mouth)
-Min Length is 10 inches.
-Human powered only. Kayak's/Paddleboards... etc.

This is a CPR tournament, so you will need either a camera or a good phone to take a picture of your catch with. This is a great way to try out tournament fishing without breaking the bank. Plus you will meet great people (I know I did). Please PM me or post on here if you have any questions.

Where do we find the schedule? My brother lives in Fort Worth and is looking for some guys that fish with in tournaments this sounds like it would be perfect for him. He is new to tournament kayak fishing. But familiar to fishing but wants to get his kayak involved. I thought maybe he could just come out the fist tournament and see what he needs and see it ran. Then join in. Just need to know where and when

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Superman0311

Post by Superman0311 »

I usually post up the lake announcement the weekend before on these sites.

http://marinersailsworkingmanstournament.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/Marinersailsworkingmans/