Hi

Bigrock
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Hi

Post by Bigrock »

I haven't been bass fishing in 4 months. I need to go bad.
Shaun Russell

Re: Hi

Post by Shaun Russell »

4 MONTHS!!!???? Dude if I haven't been bass fishing in 4 days I'm going crazy.
We are pretty blessed with a lot of lakes up here in the north Texas area though.
Volkswatson

Post by Volkswatson »

Get this: went to Lake Fork. Fished for hours yesterday. Not a single bite.

Never been to fork w/o some bite...? Oh well, paddled 6 miles, and weather was gorgeous.

Still a great day.

-Ben
Shaun Russell

Post by Shaun Russell »

Ben, have you tried night fishing out there?
Bigrock
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Post by Bigrock »

Shaun Russell wrote:4 MONTHS!!!???? Dude if I haven't been bass fishing in 4 days I'm going crazy.
We are pretty blessed with a lot of lakes up here in the north Texas area though.
Work has had me covered up!!! I live 1/4 mile from Spring Creek...a 1//4 mile of frontage is mine...and I can't even make it that far. :( To make matters worse, my 12 year old son called me at work yesterday afternoon with the news that he had gone down to the creek, caught a little frog, and then caught what was probably a 4 something bass. He wanted to make my day better. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shaun Russell

Post by Shaun Russell »

Bigrock wrote:
Shaun Russell wrote:4 MONTHS!!!???? Dude if I haven't been bass fishing in 4 days I'm going crazy.
Work has had me covered up!!! I live 1/4 mile from Spring Creek...a 1//4 mile of frontage is mine...and I can't even make it that far. :( To make matters worse, my 12 year old son called me at work yesterday afternoon with the news that he had gone down to the creek, caught a little frog, and then caught what was probably a 4 something bass. He wanted to make my day better. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL...What a great son...LOL...
I know life sometimes gets in the way of my fishing too. :wink: