You've got a friend in the business

Slingshot
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

You've got a friend in the business

Post by Slingshot »

I know buying a car can be a royal pain. I'm here to help you in any way that I can. I take great pride in not being a typical car salesman.

I do realize that some of you may live far away. We can do most of the work online, and I can deliver the vehicle to you.

We are a full line Ford dealer, with Ford Commercial vehicles also. We have an extensive used car department as well. If you are looking for a specific vehicle, whether new or used, I can locate that for you as well.

Our website is http://www.bobbyford.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, and our inventory is updated every day.

We are a family owned and operated dealership in Brazoria county. We are located just 1 mile south of 2004 on Business 288 in Richwood, Tx. Right next to Lake Jackson.

I have it approved to give preferred pricing to all TKF members. That means, no fooling around spending hours trying to get the best deal. Contact me directly, and we cut right to your best deal. We can appraise your trade by getting the VIN, license plate number, and some photos.

Also, please like our page on Facebook. I update it every day with good information, as well as some funny stuff too.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bobby-Fo ... 880?ref=hl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please let me know how I can best help you.

FlounderPounder15

Re: You've got a friend in the business

Post by FlounderPounder15 »

I was wondering if i could trade in my 04 F-150 for that pretty Raptor in the front, :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish the best to you and your Business and i bet you will get A LOT of sells from TKF :D
Slingshot
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Slingshot »

FlounderPounder15 wrote:I was wondering if i could trade in my 04 F-150 for that pretty Raptor in the front, :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish the best to you and your Business and i bet you will get A LOT of sells from TKF :D
We already sold that one. But we can get you one with a custom Flounder wrap on it. :lol:
Yak'Razy

Post by Yak'Razy »

My wife has been drooling over Raptors ever since we first saw them at the rodeo years ago... Age says that's her dream truck... And with the asking price... She can probably keep on dreaming....!
FlounderPounder15

Post by FlounderPounder15 »

Slingshot wrote:We already sold that one. But we can get you one with a custom Flounder wrap on it. :lol:
I'll let you know when i have enough to buy it so you can order it, in about 10-20 years give or take :lol: :lol:
Toolman
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Toolman »

Mike,
I love my Jeep Ruby but I would leave her behind for a Raptor. Kathy said no problem as long as I come out of retirement. I am getting bored,so after I recover from knee replacement surgery, and get a fun part time job I'll head down to L.J.
Glad you are back brother.
Toolman
Slingshot
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Slingshot »

Just wanted to remind everyone that I'm here if you need me. Even if you are purchasing another brand, and have questions. I'm here.

It's getting to be that time of year too. There are tons of rebates on just about everything we have right now.
txspeck
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by txspeck »

Dang, just purchased a dodge diesel.
Slingshot
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Slingshot »

Where did you get it?

I'm selling Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Hyundai, GMC, Buick and pre-owned in Lake Jackson now.
Nano-Skiff
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Nano-Skiff »

dang just got a chevy cruze.
AHP

Post by AHP »

Yak'Razy wrote:My wife has been drooling over Raptors ever since we first saw them at the rodeo years ago... Age says that's her dream truck... And with the asking price... She can probably keep on dreaming....!
LOL. Yea I have an area manager that got one a couple of months ago and he loves it. I pick on him about how often he gets to drive is because he is working so much.
BlackCuda

Post by BlackCuda »

I just bought a 2014 fx4 also! No bueno!