- Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:54 pm
Sorry I haven't chimed in until now. The cool Friday group will head out that morning after vehicles have been situated. Not sure what time yet, (because we're so cool and Chris is always late) but knowing how it usually goes, we will be launching around 9 am. Keep in mind that the weather forecast has turned sour in the last few days. Strong probability of T-storms on Sat and Sun. I have learned over the years to not trust weathermen, so a decision won't be made until Thurs at the soonest and possibly not until I wake up that morning and look at the radar and forecast. We are all excited and have had this trip planned for several months and I don't mind a little bit of rain, but I also have the safety of others and myself in mind. We'll plan to go, but know that it may be cancelled if things start making a turn for the worse. in the weather as the week progresses.