Caddo Lake.

CelticKid

Caddo Lake.

Post by CelticKid »

This weekend I went out to Caddo Lake the water level was very high.A good majority of the lake was not accessible by motor vehicle. The lake was still beautiful. The water was too murky and the fishing as a consequence not very good. Myself and a couple friends are planing on going back and attacking the fish and loving the land or the other way around.

I do not know if you guys and gals have had much experience with this lake but if you have not it is certainly worth the trip. heck you can even go gamble at night if would like in near by Shreveport LA. There are even some cool log cabins for rent that are real rustic log cabins that were built circa 1930.

Please feel free to let me know about your times there if any at all and as always thanks,

Todd.
Night Wing
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Re: Caddo Lake.

Post by Night Wing »

Our "Shady" on here went to Caddo. He enjoyed it.
CityByTheSeaCitizen
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Re: Caddo Lake.

Post by CityByTheSeaCitizen »

I went this year and stayed in the cabins in April. The lake was muddy when we went. We found current around government ditch, and we caught about 20 large white bass in that area. We caught a few largemouth and a couple of pickeral.

My report is near the bottom.
http://www.texaskayakfisherman.com/foru ... ilit=caddo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We kaykked a little, but we didn't fish from our yaks. This was a family outing.