Mid week camp trip

milret
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Mid week camp trip

Post by milret »

There are many of us who are not able to go on the weekend camping trips that have been previously done since we are stuck working on the weekends, me included. So, my thoughts are if any are interested I would like to do a weekday trip. I am off next Wed & Thurs and plan on trying the Harmon Creek overnight/paddle. If anyone is interested, post up.

Just got back from work. Days off changed to TUES & WED. If anyone interested just let me know.
Hirsch
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Re: Mid week camp trip

Post by Hirsch »

I am not free mid-week, but discovered I have October 10-12 off and considering a 2 night float somewhere. After that I am probably booked until Thanksgiving with deer season mot, but not all weekends.
Firefly49
Location: Montgomery/Conroe, Texas WS Commander 14, WS Tarpon 140, OT Loon 160T, SrchrM1824

Re: Mid week camp trip

Post by Firefly49 »

Oh, heck, milret.......I could practically LIVE up there....keep a permanent campsite, ya' know??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Now's the time for me to get back to some fishing....been away from it too long and from the last trips up there, the people were catching 'em! PM me if it's a definite go and and I'll see if I can't go up there. Would be nice to get some other TKF'ers on there on Harmon Creek, too!

MILRET............YOU HAVE GOT TO FIND A MORE KAYAKING-FRIENDLY JOB AGAIN!!! This one just isn't going to do! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: