Custom Yak Show -

double dip
TKF 6000 Club
TKF 6000 Club

Custom Yak Show -

Post by double dip »

HOW Military Family Picnic 17 October This Saturday

We are getting geared up for this next Saturday. Weather looks like it will be nice. We will have food and music. Plus kayaks and fishing. 100-200 people. Come on out and join the fun! Families welcome.

PM or email if you are coming. If you don't know until the last minute - Come on anyway!!!

10Am to 5 PM
Nolte Island, Seguin, TX

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source= ... 8&t=h&z=15
Nolte Island, Seguin, TX Click Here! ^^^^^
Dogpaddlin

Re: Custom Yak Show -

Post by Dogpaddlin »

I will be there with one and possibly two boats, depends on if I can figure out a way to transport the boats without messing up the new one! :shock:

Who else is still planing on going?
Pogo
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by Pogo »

I had already registered and paid for Oktoberfisch in Junction (where I'm writing from now) before this came up, otherwise I'd be there. But even then I'd probably only make half the day, since the Pioneer Flight Museum is hosting a group of WWI historians at Old Kingsbury Aerodrome, where I'm an active volunteer, on that same day. Besides the HOW event itself, I'd really like to meet Jim ...... and Red's cooking. 8)

Spring and Fall are always super concentrated times of year, more stuff to see and do than is humanly possible, puff, puff, puff. I'm missing my club's star party this weekend because I chose to attend Oktoberfisch instead (I reasoned one may use wood canoes in pursuit of fly fishing more readily than as astronomical gear). Such cruel choices.
gerald
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by gerald »

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to work that weekend--and it looks like every weekend for awhile. I still urge everyone who can to attend this gathering for a very worth cause. I fully intend to be part of it in any way I can. Load those boats!