BBWorks discount to TKF members

gerald
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

BBWorks discount to TKF members

Post by gerald »

It's been awhile since I mentioned that I have a shopping cart linked to my Brazos Boat Works website.
I mostly have Surf to Summit stuff--in fact that may be all I have at the moment. Anyway, bunch of great seats and some other stuff. I plan on adapting many of the seats to some of the wood composite boats I build. That's the biggest reason why I got access to the different supplies. As a special incentive to TKF members I'm going to offer an additional 10% discount from the posted prices.

http://brazosboatworks.com/zencart/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In order to take advantage of the TKF discount just type in TKFspecial in the appropriate coupon discount box during check out.

Thanks

Now--back to building boats. I've got epoxy curing!
TDD
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Re: BBWorks discount to TKF members

Post by TDD »

i've used the GTS Sports on my Phoenix 140 since they came out and like it a lot. I had the Elite high back on my T-140 and it was a lot more trouble to turn around and reach over etc.
gerald
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by gerald »

The GTS sports was the one I was planning to put in my marathon boat. I don't think I'd like any of the high back seats, but who knows. I'm getting to be an old man who likes his comfort now....
preacher
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by preacher »

gerald wrote:The GTS sports was the one I was planning to put in my marathon boat. I don't think I'd like any of the high back seats, but who knows. I'm getting to be an old man who likes his comfort now....
That GTS Pro is awesome looking! May end up in my Cape Fear . . . which comes AFTER my baby bubba's new 12 1/2 footer I am working on. :wink:
gerald
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by gerald »

I made a few changes to my shopping cart. Mostly I was never happy with the standard shipping charges for everybody so I have enacted a flat rate shipping charge of $5.00 for people living in Texas. Just one more advantage of living in Texas. Don't forget the 10% discount you get for typing in the discount coupon code of "TKFspecial".

Actually half the time I don't know what I'm doing so I hope this flat rate shipping thing works ok. If it doesn't--or you have any other trouble at all--don't hesitate to contact me directly. I'm easy...
Dogpaddlin

Post by Dogpaddlin »

Gerald,

Your site is looking good! I like the links you put in on the top of the page of the shopping cart.
4x4kayak2112
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by 4x4kayak2112 »

does the discount also apply for strapworks???? i bet it dont :(
gerald
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by gerald »

4x4kayak2112 wrote:does the discount also apply for strapworks???? i bet it dont :(
No...it doesn't apply there. Even though I do have a wholesale account with Strapworks I decided I couldn't do justice to the quality, selection, or price if I were to purchase and resell the straps. So--I decided to direct others to Strapworks through my shopping cart site so they can purchase what they need at the same price I pay for small amounts. I can really only get quantity discounts. I buy a lot of straps and webbing from Strapworks. You can't beat the selection, quality, or price.
DarrellS
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by DarrellS »

I have also be buying all of my strap material from Strapworks. They are a great company to buy from. I just recieved the bright orange straps for Hannah's boat.

gerald
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by gerald »

I like that color!