I think I have it worked out now. Thanks for the tips, I usually use Firefox but we got a new Dell Mini Ispirion for our travel computer at work so I was using the built in Internet Explorer. Anyway, here is my update.
Finally finished the fillets in the ends, took some real patience but I think they came out nice, real shame I am going to cover them with a deck.
Did a pre coat on the interior and got a look at the near future.
Looks like a ghost has taken up residence in my garage
It looks much better saturated! One question I do have, when I wet out the cloth I had a hard time getting it to smooth out along the top edge. I am not really concerned since I am planning on installing gunnells later but for future reference how do you avoid this?
I needed to cut a 1/4" strip out off the hull so when I install the deck it will all lay nice and flush, so I took advantage of the opportunity and bought a pull saw.
It works really well if you don't get in a hurry, you could have put a level on this cut when I was done.
Next, I permanently installed the bulkheads. You can get a good view of the fiberglass not smoothed out here.
Since I am impatient I set up a couple of heat sources to "motivate" the epoxy. It worked, but with the recent rains my garage was like a sauna!
Here are a couple of views of the overall progress
Next I flipped it and filled all the cracks and sanded them smooth. I actually did a precoat when I finished this step but I guess I forgot to take a picture.
I am in Virginia until the end of the week, but when I get back in town I start my vacation
so I should get a lot done next week.