Found a new yak gear supplier today

TexaRican
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Found a new yak gear supplier today

Post by TexaRican »

Why did I not see this sooner? You need more advertising Gerald :D

http://brazosboatworks.com/zencart/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let me know when those River Ranger plans are ready for sale. I'm about 6 weeks away from starting my next build :wink: Moved my boat from my storage area from the garage tonight and got a reminder how much I want to try for a lighter build on my 2nd go around.
TKFStubb
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: Found a new yak gear supplier today

Post by TKFStubb »

AND, they are a TKF Sponsor! :dance: :dance:
gerald
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Re: Found a new yak gear supplier today

Post by gerald »

Pepperfool wrote:Why did I not see this sooner? You need more advertising Gerald :D

http://brazosboatworks.com/zencart/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let me know when those River Ranger plans are ready for sale. I'm about 6 weeks away from starting my next build :wink: Moved my boat from my storage area from the garage tonight and got a reminder how much I want to try for a lighter build on my 2nd go around.
haaa...well I'm trying to be low key about all this stuff. I've piddled with the commercial aspects of this business for many years, but didn't make a full commitment until just recently. Boats, building, paddling, and fishing is what I want to do in my golden years. I figured now was a good time to start.

I've been a little slow getting things done because I had to finish a couple of boats and get ready for the Roundup. About another week should see the River Ranger offsets available. These offsets will be free. One holdup is that I have to figure out how to let people download them from my site. The main attribute of the River Ranger series is that they will be bone simple to loft (lay out) and build yet should provide a very nice and attractive boat. I will also be building a 12 footer (I think. Maybe 14'.) so I can write a detailed manual. The manual will be available at modest cost. You certainly won't need it to build one of these boats though. And I am always available for advice and information. Ok...enough for that shameless plug. I gotta go to bed! Getting up early to head for Inks Lake.