Any Fish Reports MP rigs recently

sanantonioyak

Any Fish Reports MP rigs recently

Post by sanantonioyak »

A couple of us are thinking about fishing the MP rigs Friday 10/26 mile marker 80. Any recent reports of fish catching at the MP rigs ? Picture of your catch would be great. Anybody is welcome, conditions look favorable.
Fishinganywhere

Re: Any Fish Reports MP rigs recently

Post by Fishinganywhere »

I dont know how the fishing has been but me and a buddy are going to be there on saturday, looking forward to seeing a report before i head down!
sanantonioyak

Post by sanantonioyak »

San Antonioyak here We’re headed down Sunday at the morning Sunday to the M P rigs mile marker 80 trying to launch about 7 o’clock anybody fishing on Saturday at the Bob Hall rag or M P Riggs shoot me a note about the fishing pictures would be great
Fishinganywhere

Post by Fishinganywhere »

Alot of undersize snapper on cut sand trout at the first MP rig, ended with one keeper, alot of sand trout, a small jack, one trigger, and got my rod broken by a stingray
Ciguatera

Post by Ciguatera »

Thanks for the report. The weather and swells looked optimal.
Ghostrider9920

Post by Ghostrider9920 »

I fished near Bob Hall on Saturday. Saw two other kayakers but didn't look like they were doing any good. I may have been fishing too far out....I was in about 10-12 feet of water past the third bar. All I caught were gigantic gafftop. Was using finger mullet and live shrimp. No Reds for me. From what I'm hearing the best action was closer to the beach. Conditions on Saturday were beautiful.